best carb for dune/play port

Im getting some cylinders ported from f.a.s.t. I have fmf fattys on the bike with a stock crank. My question is what size/type carb will make my setup pull really hard from mid to top? I was thinking of a 34mm pwk. What you think?

You will get a lot of different opinions on this.

I run a F.A.S.T 4mill and use PWK35's and a dial-a-jet setup. Buncha junk on my bike for more power adders im not typing everything out. Always runs awesome and great power all around. You can even use the stockers if you like ( they're a good carb)....or anything from 28-35's....good range huh lol

Jeff will hook you up man, good deals on carbs through him.

• Like 1

I bought some PWK 33's from Jeff they work great for mid to WFO...Just be sure to buy PWK, If you can jet the stockers you can jet these plus they flow very good. Stockers work good also unless you have a drag port. Are you really set on them FMF pipes...If you are interested I have a set of T5's I could get rid of PM me if you want some info on them

• Like 1

You will get a lot of different opinions on this.

I run a F.A.S.T 4mill and use PWK35's and a dial-a-jet setup. Buncha junk on my bike for more power adders im not typing everything out. Always runs awesome and great power all around. You can even use the stockers if you like ( they're a good carb)....or anything from 28-35's....good range huh lol

Jeff will hook you up man, good deals on carbs through him.

How do you like those dial a jets? I really wanna do power jets or a dial a jet for cold weather stuff. Tired of tearing the carbs apart every day at the lake. One day it starts out sunny and mid 30's and humid, by the end of the day it's 2 and dry as hell. Then the next day it's the opposite so I gotta re jet for the first ride and then the weather flips so Intake the carbs off again.

I love them. I haven't had to mess around with these carbs for going on 3 seasons now (haven't even opened them in that time and I ride a shit load of temps and elevation changes through the days). Work awesome for the mountain riding I do up here. I used to have too mess around quick on the roads at about 5000' if I was wanting to ride higher up to 10k. Now I just ride up and it adjusts as I ride , no messin around. Pretty much does the same in the cold too, never a lean or rich spot. There is 5 settings, i started on the middle hole and have only adjusted them once when it was -20 for one quick ride too fatten them up some more then it could by themselves.

I'm sure you have read about them. But if you need some pics of my set up or some real time info just hit me up. I use snorkles on them as well.

I used them year and years ago on the old 670 summit i had. Worked well too.

I bought some PWK 33's from Jeff they work great for mid to WFO...Just be sure to buy PWK, If you can jet the stockers you can jet these plus they flow very good. Stockers work good also unless you have a drag port. Are you really set on them FMF pipes...If you are interested I have a set of T5's I could get rid of PM me if you want some info on them

Im aware that I could use the stock carbs with decent results but im curious how much peak power I'd be leaving on the table. Would it be worth it to upgrade? If so would 33pwks take any bottom while adding top-end power?

35 pwk or stick with stock. Ive seen his 350 play port out run other builders drag ports with stock carbs and t 5s....no shit.

Thats awesome to hear. Guess ill stick with stock for now and see how I like it. Guessin ill be pretty happy.