Any pics of Kim kuhnle's banshee

• 5 months later...

These guys are right about a lot of these things. The Banshee does have a lot of bad faults that need to be addressed in order to be a competitive woods racer and you will all ways be limited by poor frame geometry unless you have a custom frame built.  I built my 04 Banshee to compete in XC races and recreational trail ride and I can tell you from first hand experience that you have to be 100% dedicated to the build and have deep pockets. I've spent six years researching, testing, buying and selling different parts, and fixing all the weak links that will leave you setting on a hill side scratching your head.  

If you send me a PM I'll try to help you with any questions you have.

If you send me a PM I'll try to help you with any questions you have.

I'd suggest asking your questions out here in the open, that way you have the best chance of getting a wider range of input, instead of just one persons opinion.  Plus it can be easily accessible to anyone in the future who may be wondering the same things as you.

• 1 year later...

I consistently place at hare scrambles - last race was 2nd in class against a group of 450's, most I had a lap up on- and the one guy that beat me should have ran in the fuckin pros class --and half the fucking track was across 2 mx tracks

Then why don't you see banshees at a competetive race level?

• 1 year later...

Why havent banshees been in the top ranking GNCC/MX competitions over the years, I have no clue really...

Def will never happen as two strokes are a thing of the past, and the industry is fooded with 4 stroke. Which is fine....

Bla bla suspension geo is junk, etc etc. Fuck that. If you are in good shape, are a good rider, and have a properly setup machine then a banshee is a fine machine for competition. Yes, it makes you more tired faster than a 4 stroke, but that cant be the only reason keeping them out of the competions... Ohh wait, this is america and half the country is a lazy useless unemployment collecting turd...Of course we are going to take the easy wy out!.... Whoa getting carried away..... Like I said, mine handles great...

People are scared to be different? People think that 2 strokes break every lap? People just ride and dont know shit about their machine? People are posers?

All I know is I will ride a Banshee for many years to come, and I plan on hitting some GNCC races to see how I fare. I will probly suck, but Im also not a 16 year old metal mulisha wearin chump with no job. Ill be out there in my jeans and JDS customs t shirt FTW.

i know this is SUPER OLD but fuck yea
  • Like 1