Any pics of Kim kuhnle's banshee

I have both.. If I had to choose between a banshee and my 450...  I'd sell the banshee.   the 450's are more versatile and a better all around bike.   I bought my wife a predator a new predator in 03'.  it was way better in the trails then my banshee.  from that day on.. my banshee has not seen a traiI, bought a YFZ450 a few weeks later. never looked back.   

granted, I have my own track so I ride it all the time... But id like to see a 4 stroke run me down on it... I am not that good of a rider, but I practice a lot and I love it.  My banshee handles awesome and Id ride it over my buddies bad fucking ass 450 ANY DAY.... The banshee fits me better and I am acustomed to the power it provides.

That being said, it is all rider preference, but if you are in good shape there is no reason a Banshee cant be as fast or FASTER than a 4 stroke...

The way I see it is that most 4 stroke riders are chumps.

-JD

Then why don't you see banshees at a competetive race level?

Why havent banshees been in the top ranking GNCC/MX competitions over the years, I have no clue really...

Def will never happen as two strokes are a thing of the past, and the industry is fooded with 4 stroke. Which is fine....

Bla bla suspension geo is junk, etc etc.  Fuck that.  If you are in good shape, are a good rider, and have a properly setup machine then a banshee is a fine machine for competition.  Yes, it makes you more tired faster than a 4 stroke, but that cant be the only reason keeping them out of the competions... Ohh wait, this is america and half the country is a lazy useless unemployment collecting turd...Of course we are going to take the easy wy out!.... Whoa getting carried away.....  Like I said, mine handles great...

People are scared to be different?  People think that 2 strokes break every lap? People just ride and dont know shit about their machine?  People are posers?

All I know is I will ride a Banshee for many years to come, and I plan on hitting some GNCC races to see how I fare.  I will probly suck, but Im also not a 16 year old metal mulisha wearin chump with no job.  Ill be out there in my jeans and JDS customs t shirt FTW.

• Like 3

Reason you dont see any banshee in the pro level is because most pros are on factory rides, and yamaha isnt going to sponsor someone and give them an outdated banshee they no longer sell. They are going to let them ride their newest quad with the new technology that will come out on next years model so people will buy new quads. It is all about money. Yamaha doesnt make any money any more on banshees as most people dont buy genunie yamaha parts for their banshee.

What about all those who aren't sponsored

Then why don't you see banshees at a competetive race level?

Lol at a pro level its not about the bike its all money and sponsor related, whatever the newest shit is, is what your gonna see out there regardless if the bike sucks or not, its all marketing, sponsorship and whatnot.

Here are a few pics of me racing last weekend.  I was in 4th place until a broken throttle cable on the 2nd lap ended my day.  Still got some work to do to make this bike better like a shorter swingarm and possiby a single carb set-up and v-force 4's.  This was the 1st race with my shee...I used to race a 250r.  The course was very tight and technical and had some deep mud holes but it had some good field sections where I could make up some time.  And I need to get in better shape before my old ass goes at it again!

Black20Rock20201320692.jpgBlack20Rock20201320366.jpgBlack20Rock20201320691.jpg