Any pics of Kim kuhnle's banshee

Oh wah. Go work on your drag junk or whatever kinda yama ha ha ha you got. My bike ain't pretty...don't need to be. It actually gets ridden more than your ole lady. It's a trail/woods bike that gets dirty. Until you run some gncc's or harescrambles stfu. It an't all about show-n-go. Thats for folks that have to compensate for limp dick.

lol you need to go on a timeout. You

are making yourself look like a moron.

My banshee is great in the woods, it may not be as simple as a 4stroke but it is alot more fun!!!

like j told you before j wish I can have a shee like that,how much you got into that beast????

I have about 6k in it, and that includes original purchase price $2200 I think is what I paid. It was all stock with pipes when I got it... I bought the complete rolling chassis and got a new 421 serval, bought new carbs, pipes, vf3 reeds and cool head for it... All of that for about 4k give or take...

It is VERY easy (and cheap) to fix the Raptors tippy feel. +2 a arms and YFZ shocks... Make it a bit wider and about an inch lower..

I had the raptor with yfz shocks and a flip rear link flip and it still felt tippy in slower speeds I ust to just slide my shee so much easier,that one reason I love my banshee...

I have about 6k in it, and that includes original purchase price $2200 I think is what I paid. It was all stock with pipes when I got it... I bought the complete rolling chassis and got a new 421 serval, bought new carbs, pipes, vf3 reeds and cool head for it... All of that for about 4k give or take...

so you think in a frame up build with stock cylinders is gonna cost more to build from the frame up but any idea how much it cost to build a 4 mil stock cyl build??? I always thought some where in the 1600 dollor range am I near or totally off guys???

Oh wah.  Go work on your drag junk or whatever kinda yama ha ha ha you got.  My bike ain't pretty...don't need to be.  It actually gets ridden more than your ole lady.  It's a trail/woods bike that gets dirty.  Until you run some gncc's or harescrambles stfu.  It an't all about show-n-go.  Thats for folks that have to compensate for limp dick.

Thanks for the resize of your sig tuff guy, its a lil better..  now work on your list of useless mods that no one cares about...

No so you can be competitive, or if you like being at the back keep with the two stroke

2STROKE KILLA

2 stroke killer, eh? Why don't you put your money where your mouth is. This 2 stroke would chew up that POS thumper. That thing is cute, though. It looks exactly the other 10 million Ive seen.

You would chew it up in the dunes, but you'd get lapped on a mx track. And probably bucked off your rocking horse on a gncc run.. But hey its your story. I really could care less..

• Like 1

4pokes are just boring to ride.... double the cost half the power  and ive personally witnessed no more reliable then my banshee... 

1st place or not.... the dude rocking the banshee is having 10X more fun on the track then the other riders.

Well said.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2