Any pics of Kim kuhnle's banshee

DDQ I'm with you I love putting the 4 stokes on missions following me in the trails...gosh I mish my old bsnshee...can't wait till I find and buy another banshee

At the dunes last year, all my friends had 4strokes and I had my banshee. We were trail riding, and when we trail ride we have a game called try and out run everyone. We all take turns leading the group and see how long it takes to loose everyone.

Every time I was in the lead on the shee, it was less than 5 min and there was no one left behind me

There was only one time that I lost the leader and it was because the guy in front of me fucked up and I couldn't get around him

At the dunes last year, all my friends had 4strokes and I had my banshee. We were trail riding, and when we trail ride we have a game called try and out run everyone. We all take turns leading the group and see how long it takes to loose everyone.

Every time I was in the lead on the shee, it was less than 5 min and there was no one left behind me

There was only one time that I lost the leader and it was because the guy in front of me fucked up and I couldn't get around him

lol that's what we do down here I like to see the 4 strokes riders faces when I would go through water or tight trails and beat them.

People get butthurt around here, STFU and ride whatever you have, dont call the other pussy or faggot just because he has a 4 stroke. 2 strokes are one thing and 4 strokes are another, just enjoy riding a damm 4 wheeler.

I can say fuck 2 strokes and 4 strokes since I have them both(banshee,crf450r and yfz450)

Wanna know why you see no one racing them... Cause they have no balls! Secondly to much powerrrrrrrrrrrr! Third when you see them being raced why do you think they have stupid 2/1 intakes or 2/1 pipes? Because to much powerrrrrrrrr! Lol ddq ditch that god dam 2/1 n get some pwk's will put a smile on your face!