boyesen reeds vs v force 3 vs v force 4?

lugene

4 's are the top performer.

Plenty of feedback if you do a search.

on the smaller builds, the boyesen reeds perform just as good as VF.  Some reeds on stock cages actually had a better curve.   once the motor gets more high strung the VF starts to pull away.  I have used Power reeds, pro series reeds, Pyramid cages, chariot cages, VF1,2, and 3's and on the stockish motors I prefer the pro-series reeds on stock cages or chariot cages.   I use chariot cages on everything other then my big bike which has VF3's.   

my shee doesn't have much , it  only have crank 4mm, oversized 0.25mm,coolhead ,pro intake,boyesen reeds and stock pipes. i am planning to get the toomey tr6 and the v force 4. would you guys recommend me toomey tr6 and the boyesen reed for the vf 4 ?

i am running stock carb and i want to change them to for a bigger carb cause i ain't feeling the torque like "WAW" what would you guys recommend this with my modificasions? i heard some guys talking about milling a stock 28 mm mikumi to 30 mm would this be great ? or buying a 32mm mikumi?