looking for some PORTED serval cub info

Cheek with Andy at no limits he's been telling me of some nice results he's been getting from porting the serval. He was telling me last week about a 392 he done stock carbs PC pipes with lower compression 120 psi (was what customer ask for) that he ported made low 70's I think he said 72hp 43tq. He said a little more compression and CPI pipes and he thought close to 80 was reachable with that engine ported.

Huh, Andy is finally a believer in the PC combo now?.....

I also need to add that I rode a FAST 4mm Serval with a cleanup port at Nationals last year and it had tons of power everywhere. I ran the same 22" cut tires that I run on the 18DM with 15/41 gearing and it pulled them easily. I'm guessing that motor to make mid 70s for power.

Just curious as a comparison, have you ever had your 18dm dyno'd? what did it make?

You would think there would be a huge difference between 18dm and 4m serval.

No comparison at all. My 18DM makes 136hp and 78tq.

My junk is on gas with in-frames. With the DM out-frames it made 6 more HP. I'm guessing alky would be another 10 or so?

Any way you guys can get some sort of hand built inframes done to make up the difference, or is it totally redundant? Andy at Grand River is a whiz with that shit. But I can see why you guys are hesitant to venture off from what you have because it still works so well

Any way you guys can get some sort of hand built inframes done to make up the difference, or is it totally redundant? Andy at Grand River is a whiz with that shit. But I can see why you guys are hesitant to venture off from what you have because it still works so well

I'm more interested in the torque curve than peak HP. It has better torque with the in-frames.

I was out at Redline in February and witnessed a ported 4mm Serval on pump gas with I believe 35mm PWK make 85hp with CPI. Un-ported, that motor made 78 I think.

On race fuel, I believe Redline is getting low 90s.

That was my motor and it did dyno at 85.78 after porting (got to through that .78 in there) lol.  the timing is set at 4.5 degrees with Cameron's cut domes.  I love this set up for a fast dune play bike.  Oh before the porting it dyno'd at 74.54.  and yes this is on pump.

That was my motor and it did dyno at 85.78 after porting (got to through that .78 in there) lol. the timing is set at 4.5 degrees with Cameron's cut domes. I love this set up for a fast dune play bike. Oh before the porting it dyno'd at 74.54. and yes this is on pump.

What kinda torque?