1st Three Runs (averaged) Prediction

SlowerThanYou

Anyone care to predict what our 1st three runs will average?

Here's a little information. Our 1st timed runs will be at Bakersfield on 300'. The track is not known for quick times. Last year we got into the 3.90s with a lot of work on our 443 gas cub, stock frame & a 200 lb. jockey.

This year we have a 643 gas DMX in a 90" Black Label chassis. This is a whole new combo & hasn't been dyno'd or on a track yet. This will be my son's second race on 300'. He was the jockey in the above paragraph.

I'm predicting the 1st three runs will average 3.82

Sorry...had too.

First three CLEAN FULL PASSES?

Cause you know you gotta specify...lol

I say 3.84 average.and I'd be happy with that first time in a newer motor and new chassis on a paddle track.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Im going to take 3.86 for a off the trailer first 3 passes average.....Im going a little further.. Im gunna say the first pass is in the 4.0 range with just a few carb and clutch adjustments to get a clean pass. Now i have a good deal of confidence in Brian and crew so Im going with a 3.82 second pass, by this time Brian will have the clutch dialed, made tire changes if needed and dialed the carbs further..Final Wheelman pass prediction is 3.75.. now i feel it may go faster than the 75 for sure but first 3 its tough..

lol this is like bansheeHQ pass time!

Chris