Anyone know member MattSCSS

turbowrenchhead

10-4 on getting out west man.

What exactley is involved in your prep procedure? Are you doing the whole car/truck or just the suspension?

Just the suspension. Typically what happens is after they prerun, they come back with video footage of the car running the course. I watch the video, and make changes to the shocks. All of the shocks gets serviced and gone through before each race.

Just the suspension. Typically what happens is after they prerun, they come back with video footage of the car running the course. I watch the video, and make changes to the shocks. All of the shocks gets serviced and gone through before each race.

There is a lot to be said about video analyzing a race Vehichles of any type.

I know drag guys have been watching their runs forever to watch wheel spin(hence the goofy stripes on car tires), pre load affect, or the way the cars track. I used it for flat track tuning and I can only imagine how much video helps you figure out what a car/truck needs. I bet you can't watch an off road race on tv with out not picking what some goon did to a set up.

Well it looks like its going to GT. Matt doesn't even want it now. I never said anything rude about him but yet I'm still outed. Nice......

Yeah fuck him for being busy and turning work down. What a asshole for sending you to someone that can get you situated in no time when he would take months to get to your shock. Selfish fucking asshole.

• Like 1

Well I just called him like said to set up the work on my front shock. I sent him my front alk and he did me up and sent them back to me in 5days. Now they are back on the bike and ready to go! Matt is the shit and he will always do my shocks!!!! If I was you work it out with Matt you will be happy!!

Well I just called him like said to set up the work on my front shock. I sent him my front alk and he did me up and sent them back to me in 5days. Now they are back on the bike and ready to go! Matt is the shit and he will always do my shocks!!!! If I was you work it out with Matt you will be happy!!

He won't take it now because he's mad about what ppl said about him even though I wasn't rude or anything.

If he is going to loose his temper over this thread and turn down the work then I don't want someone with a grudge working on my parts.

:confused:   He's always treated me fair?? 

He tells it like it is,and doesn't HAVE to take anyone's work,,,but has always done all he said he would do ,,and MORE.  We've talked on the phone and he seems to have his head screwed on straight,but he DOES reserve the right to pick and choose his work. Seems fair to me.