just picked this up, thoughts?

just picked this for 1000 in phoenix, runs great, has no problems other than being a bit dirty when I picked it up. This is my first banshee, it has the j frame which im not too comfortable with because of the lack of lt kits, i may go with an a arm frame soon though. I think its a good buy, what do ya'll think?

post-45391-0-95072000-1363238946.jpg

im already having fun with it. Power band is way different than my old ltr450, I heard about stellar, I may have to give him a call, still deciding though, I can pick up a frame for 300 w/ title. It has title, with plates good for a year, motor is completely stock other than t5's

• Like 1

you may want to rethink going and replacing your frame for an a-frame bike.  I say that because AFTER you spend another $300....you still stuck with the SHITTY stock suspension.  Save the $300 and then invest it into new j-arms and find some aftermarket used shocks and have them reworked.....you'll be happier than hell

no kidding man, stock supension is worst than a kick in the nuts....I am looking into getting some from either stellar or metal tech, i know metal tech is local so i will give them a call, they are selling a j arm kit for 460 on their website, i think they are stock width tho not sure. yeah you are right, they are t4's. guy even threw in a brand new helme w/ a gopro 2!!!! .........