banshee build almost done

nitrocircus

I think you couldve kept the colors more uniform, but JMO.. From the motor mods you have posted that has to be a beast

i know it looks a little goofy but i have black shock covers and the green i did to match my old j-arm frame that was also pc'd green. i didnt want to pull the jugs again to paint them yet. i also am planing on getting a -1 round carrier swingarm, so i left that alone for now also. most of those mods have been changed also, i guess i should update that too.

Sick banshee!!!! I wanna build something like yours,how much you have into it motor and suspension wise, sepretly just trying to get a idea on how much to spend...

thanks, i have no idea were i am on price somewere around 6-7000. but i built this from the frame up. i had no banshee to start with including the engine i built that part for part also. most of every part came off the people of this site. "thanks everyone". the suspension is stock rear w/ a +4 durablue axle, i rode lots of banshees and never had much for complaints on rear suspension but i would like a -1 swinger, and the front is fullflight +3+1 arms for the yfz450 shocks. nitrotate did the powdercoat on the wheels and hubs, he did a great job i highly recomend him. but anything elese u want to know hit me up.

How is the ride of that shock and arm setup? I was thinking about doing the same setup. It seems to be the best bang for your buck

dont know i never drove it yet. i still have to set caser, camber, and toe. there are a few other parts i need to finish like chain and sprockets. splines are stripped on shift shaft. im prety excited to see how she runs!

Id take iff the headlight covers, and round off your rear plastics. Wouldnt wanna roll it ine day and have those sharp plastics stabbing you lol

ya i probly should. i wish i never cut the rears, they didnt have a scratch in them. but i cut them when i was going to build it for drag. the headlight covers are on there becouse the plastic guards are broken. but i guess i could cut the rest of the guards off.

nice bike man i am in the middle of a project just like this... that bike is going to be a weapon!  one thing you should buy is a full chassi  skid plate to protect that nice motor you got if you do any trail riding. or even if you don't do trail riding it helps keep things clean. I learned the hard way and I am in the middle of tearing my bike down because I bashed my motor off a rock :verymad: