override tranny?

bansheefromhell

really because i asked who the hell welds shift stars to drums? that's an honest question. if someone thinks that overrides have welded on shift stars whoever did their override was a moron. Or they have been misslead as to what an override should look like. believe me i see arrogant assholes all damn day. i sell autoparts part time in a bad neighborhood. there are at least 5-10 morons a day that think they know exactilly what they are doing.. and watch way to many YOUtube videos and do to many Google searches..

if yo have to ask if you have an override.. just take the motor out and find out. if you were screwing around and it jammed in between 2 gears its most likey a std trans. if you had backed it off that much during riding it around you possibly would have noticed it poping out of gear or hopping in one gear from the damge done to it.. and really i dont know to many people on this site at least that have purchased bikes and NOT know anything about them..... if you take the bottom end apart and take pics of the gears i can tell you if its an override..

sorry bout your luck partner

I'm sorry that I smarted off crybaby

well....we know one thing.....if bansheefromhell needs a tranny cut he's gonna need to find someone other than cam to cut it.......

even if I were to think that some of the larger name guys on here had no idea what they were talking about....I would still bite my tongue....especially if they are a person who provides a fantastic service that every one of us will need when we start making hp. 

well....we know one thing.....if bansheefromhell needs a tranny cut he's gonna need to find someone other than cam to cut it.......

even if I were to think that some of the larger name guys on here had no idea what they were talking about....I would still bite my tongue....especially if they are a person who provides a fantastic service that every one of us will need when we start making hp.

damn it! if I only knew he was the only one that could do it... WHY!!!

Hold it WOT and try shifting up without the clutch. If it isnt like butter, the answer is no.

Or pull the motor out and split the cases with the engine upside down(that way the juggs dont have to come off). But then you need to know what to loko for like modded shift drum etc depending on type of over ride). I totally forgot how my n-down 1-5 no 6th differs from my stock trans. I just remember the shift drum was modded big time.

even if I were to think that some of the larger name guys on here had no idea what they were talking about....I would still bite my tongue....especially if they are a person who provides a fantastic service that every one of us will need when we start making hp. 

what do you mean??    if bansheefromhell PM'd me and said  hey dude help me with this trans i'm sending it to you for repair  i'd do it no problem...

actually  i have been working on an override off an on for about 2 years.  i'm getting closer and closer to having a CNC setup with 4th axis to do the drums along with the angle cuts on the gears... i just dont have unlimited funds and seeing how this is really a "hobby" to me still  welp....

there is a difference from welding a star to a drum  and a welded neutral tip on a star..  i have been modifying existing overrides for a very long time.  most look like total shit to me..  

even if I were to think that some of the larger name guys on here had no idea what they were talking about....I would still bite my tongue....especially if they are a person who provides a fantastic service that every one of us will need when we start making hp.

what do you mean?? if bansheefromhell PM'd me and said hey dude help me with this trans i'm sending it to you for repair i'd do it no problem...

actually i have been working on an override off an on for about 2 years. i'm getting closer and closer to having a CNC setup with 4th axis to do the drums along with the angle cuts on the gears... i just dont have unlimited funds and seeing how this is really a "hobby" to me still welp....

there is a difference from welding a star to a drum and a welded neutral tip on a star.. i have been modifying existing overrides for a very long time. most look like total shit to me..

dude I have nothing against you, it's just so easy to talk shit on here that I can't help myself. they are all just trying to be dick suckers.