No go banshee

Nope sory guys i got the stator off the bike , ill take a closer look at the wiring , there a couple wiires hanging in there , ill check what those are , previous guy that had the bike didnt have 5cents of intelligence with wiring stuff . I printed the wiring diagram. Ill check it out sunday im working til then

As in hanging loose under the stator cover?

your carbs can be perfect and ether will make it rev up, so stfu already with your stupid advise.

And don't spray ether into a 2 stroke motor, EVER! It burns too quick and hot, causing all the oil to be burned off the cyl. walls, then you have no lube on the piston or cyls... Kinda of like a dry start..

Did the problem start as soon as you jetted it?? Did you touch anything but the carbs since the problem started??

all right not gonna b much help... as said above when the green w/ yellow stripe is grounded the cdi tells the ignition to cut out (2002 & up )... ohm the green w/yellow to ground & if ok (open, not showing any continuity ;sp), do u still have your old cdi, swap that back (why did you change out your cdi & stator in the 1st place?)I wouldn't swap out your stator.

Yeah i still have my old cdi, thing is i was in too much if a wory to go ride when i instaled my adjustable timming plate that i forgot to put loctight of those 3 bolts . Got the bike warmed up did 30feet and stalled . I had hearing a knocking when i kicked it over . So i took the flywheel back out and 2 of the bolts came off and knoked one of the coils on the stator , so it wasnt making any spark no more. Bought a rm stator put it in the bike and still no fire , so i knew it shorted the cdi , bought a cdi from a guy on here , and swap the plug . Had good spark and taught my problem was solved .start the damn thing and it wont rev at all. I tried grounding that wire that i had extra and it was running idle much better and equaly. But still dosent rev.