banshee widening kit

00763aaron

ya i got u 

i really dont jump high at all literally i like going fast that's about it on gravel roads lol..... i checked out the bump steering u guys talked about i do not have any

and im buying some elka shocks also

how did you check for bump steer?

anyone can buy something the real challenge is making your own design 

Anyone w/ know how, would know how not to make garbage like this!! Now all you have to do is build a coffin out of the same shit! That way its lighter for the people that have to carry your dumb ass to your grave!!

crazycracker

• Like 1

I applaud your effort and ability to machine. However the geometry on that thing is just so far off. The pivot points are all mismatched and the tie rods will never work in conjunction with the arms. The spindles are at the most crazy angles and can't be adjusted. Not being a dick just stating facts. You obviously can design and create so I think you should seriously consider crafting your own arms if you can weld. You would be far better off and would be amazed at how much better it could handle.

I applaud your effort and ability to machine. However the geometry on that thing is just so far off. The pivot points are all mismatched and the tie rods will never work in conjunction with the arms. The spindles are at the most crazy angles and can't be adjusted. Not being a dick just stating facts. You obviously can design and create so I think you should seriously consider crafting your own arms if you can weld. You would be far better off and would be amazed at how much better it could handle.

hay at least u r not an asshole thx for the input 

o ya the camber is off like 5 degrees  the tie rod tracks well with the suspension i had to design around the brackets do u guys want some pics