banshee widening kit

00763aaron

superfast024 u r awesome lol the kit works well really who cares what it looks like its my bike my name is on the title. your right about zilla tho he should be permanently exiled to the roost room cause that's his favorite thing to do.

You're a twisted fuck that builds stupid shit

• Like 1

superfast024 u r awesome lol the kit works well really who cares what it looks like its my bike my name is on the title. your right about zilla tho he should be permanently exiled to the roost room cause that's his favorite thing to do.

you need to get a book on suspension geometry and do some reading and you'll understand what  theese guys are trying to tell you. that thing has to have a lot of bump steer. your peice maybe strong but the tabs on the frame are not made for the extra stress put on them.  go jump an 80' double and see how well it works out for ya.

you need to get a book on suspension geometry and do some reading and you'll understand what  theese guys are trying to tell you. that thing has to have a lot of bump steer. your peice maybe strong but the tabs on the frame are not made for the extra stress put on them.  go jump an 80' double and see how well it works out for ya.

ya i got u 

i really dont jump high at all literally i like going fast that's about it on gravel roads lol..... i checked out the bump steering u guys talked about i do not have any

and im buying some elka shocks also