10mm DMX Testing

SlowerThanYou

So, does it translate to more power or not? Sound is irrelevant as far as I'm concerned.

It's not like I'm running this on the dyno or anything, simply idling for heat cycles. I noticed it had a mild exhaust note compared to the old motor & the wife said the same thing. I have more respect for my wife (30+ years) than to tell her to make a sandwich.

As for it making more power, that will be found out on the track & maybe the dyno. I would think 643cc would make more power than 443cc.

• Like 1

Obviously. It sounds like he's more worried about what the exhaust sounds like than whether or not it makes power..

I guess that's why he makes the sandwiches and his wife tunes/rides the bikes.

1.314 60'  i bet 99% of every one on this site has no clue as to how good that is...Great job

There you go thinking you know it all again. We like a certain exhaust note & I don't care if it makes whatever power. Our race vehicles perform extremely well & we know how to win.

That second qoute is for you also locowannabe. There are very few quads that can do that & we do it being concerned about our exhaust sound.

Plus, there are only a couple of people that can run successfully fast in the 1/4 mile. Hmmm....... I'm one of them! We focus on getting the power to the ground, while sounding good.

Making sandwiches, I don't have a problem doing that for her.

As for her tuning & riding the quad. You are easily overloading your brain again. I never said she "rides the bikes", she drives one of our race cars. As for her Crew Chief duties, she does a fine job on our major race vehicles & has picked up well with the quad.

Hahaha, I couldn't care any less about your 60' times, your wife, your NASA silencer packing or anything else you do..

Asphalt guys are so easy to get a rise out of.. Always trying to prove something to people who don't care.

There you go Dbag, being stupid again! The Wheelman quote was for 300' sand drags & he must of cared a little.

Now, for you who don't care, why are you wasting your time replying.

Hahaha, I couldn't care any less about your 60' times, your wife, your NASA silencer packing or anything else you do..

Asphalt guys are so easy to get a rise out of.. Always trying to prove something to people who don't care.

There you go Dbag, being stupid again! The Wheelman quote was for 300' sand drags & he must of cared a little.

Now, for you who don't care, why are you wasting your time replying.

You're setting up your bike based on the sound out of the silencer, but I'm stupid?

Haha, you got me!

BoyBlunder, you are still replying to stuff you could care less about. I'm SlowerThanYou & I have nothing to prove.

You're setting up your bike based on the sound out of the silencer, but I'm stupid?

Haha, you got me!

Hee...hee....hee, where did I say or even imply that I set my quad up according to the sound of the silencer. We use a certain packing that requires less maintenance than what comes in most silencers. Never claimed it made more power or was "NASA" material. We just happen to like the sound.

Now, you can continue to spew, dribble & keyboard shit out of your pie hole; or you can go back to your sand box & play with your Tonka Toys.

• Like 1

You toot your own horn a lot.

What are your credentials? What have you won? What races?

You say you're one of few that can go fast in the 1/4 mile, so does that mean you have no competition?

Just curious.

That's the pot calling the kettle black!

2nd sentence, don't need to answer. The people who know me have the answers. I don't have to prove anything.

Last sentence, most people can't tune a quad to last the 1/4 mile. Like I said there's only a few that can do it successfully.