Banshee Porting DIY

BLOODRAGE

I got it out on Sunday for a couple of hours. There wasn't enough tread to run ice screws so I didn't bother. I went out with 3 of my friends and there 4 strokes. It was 18 degrees out and none of there bikes started. Mine did, and I pull started the first guy to get them going. Traction on the lake sucked. The bike hits the power band and spins like crazy. It was too hard to tell how it was performing. I ran it for maybe a total of an hour just to get some time on it. We did ride on a couple of islands so I was able to feel how it rode and it rode really nice. When I got home I did a small street run up to 3rd gear and let off. I don't want to piss off my neighbors. Its boggy till the power band comes on, when it does it pulls really hard, feels like a turbo kicking in.

You say its boggy till the power band kicks in?? If you used the Race Logic stage 3 porting templates and never touched the transfers, that's the reason. Your blow down time is too long. You will be at 35-36 deg and you will want around 30 deg if running pump gas and you can get away with 32 deg if high comp and race gas. With a shorter blow down period and staggered transfer opening, you will have much more low end, wider power band, and the power will come on sooner, with the same strong top end as before.

Porting is just making things pointy right? Why would anyone pay someone else to do that?

No.

couplex go fk yourself! wanker!

i knife edge and cleaned some of the ports on my rm 85. the thing lifts a bit in 1st and 2nd just by pinning the throtle. but that could be due to the piston kit i installed tho. eeehhh. who knows.

Says the guy spouting off at the mouth...

knife edging is for people who have no idea what they are doing. Do air planes have knife edging?

Guest mumshouldaswallowed

to that coupelex faggot,

no idea what there doing? hahah yea thats why there bikes are wining mx and shit, google it up! air planes? WHHAAAATTTT TTTHHHHHHEEEE FFFFFFFkKKKKK!!! are you that fkn stupid man! seriously! and to quote on your last reply about porting it proper, thats what ive been tryna say dickhead! your just too fkn blind and stupid to understand it! i quoted that twice! just STFU man! 

look at your profile, Interests:Titties 'n' Beer, your fkn sad, do you exspect to get laid or marry up on this site or something? your fkn desperate, i bet you fk animals and shit, your the type who pays for sex, you do realise when you kiss them hoes that your pretty much kissing a few thousand dicks haha, your fkn sick man! in and bad way aaaaaaaaaahahahahahhahahahaha faggot!

to that coupelex faggot,

no idea what there doing? hahah yea thats why there bikes are wining mx and shit, google it up! air planes? WHHAAAATTTT TTTHHHHHHEEEE FFFFFFFkKKKKK!!! are you that fkn stupid man! seriously! and to quote on your last reply about porting it proper, thats what ive been tryna say dickhead! your just too fkn blind and stupid to understand it! i quoted that twice! just STFU man! 

look at your profile, Interests:Titties 'n' Beer, your fkn sad, do you exspect to get laid or marry up on this site or something? your fkn desperate, i bet you fk animals and shit, your the type who pays for sex, you do realise when you kiss them hoes that your pretty much kissing a few thousand dicks haha, your fkn sick man! in and bad way aaaaaaaaaahahahahahhahahahaha faggot!

Hmmmmmm...

the only thing your riding is dick. why you talking about dicks and shit. what! are you a homo or some shit! do you fanasize about sucking dicks or someshit? ohhh the bullbar on your ridd makes sence now haha, your a fkn faggot!!!!

the only thing your riding is dick. why you talking about dicks and shit. what! are you a homo or some shit! do you fanasize about sucking dicks or someshit? ohhh the bullbar on your ridd makes sence now haha, your a fkn faggot!!!!

Is your mom and dad brother and sister?

The first port job I payed for was the reason I started porting! I payed a visit to the shop to see what the status of my cylinders were and to ask him some questions how to jet when he was finished. I walk in the shop and there was an 8 ball scattered on the counter beers everywhere and when I asked him my port type he said all I need to know is "I take metal out ,a lot of metal" but there was o tupac he was listening to biggie

Does the builders name start with J and end in im?

to that coupelex faggot,

Your spelling and grammar is atrocious. You can say words here such as "Fuck", "Shit" and "Cunt". Just don't use racial slurrs... I actually pronounce "Fk" as it's spelled. It makes you look ridiculous.

wow, iam so offended hahaha, nah man there but should call me brother in law or step dad cus i fked your bitches! why are you guys mad? i guessing that kissing hoes, thousands of dicks theory is related to yous...... aaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha thats fked up.

Hey guys im new here but my buddy just got a shee and someone has cleaned up the ports and sharpened the bottom of the transfers but it just doesnt seem to run right? it has nooo low end you have to rap it up quite a bit any ideas on whats wrong?