Need a ton of porting info and other motor work

PassionRE

I found this on the net .. just for u reas11' date='But this looks more real than yours. Hehehe

[img']http://www.planetsand.com/memberphotos/98469-dyno1.bmp[/img]

whats that supposped to make me cry? , thats the exact dyno sheet i was talking about , where did u get it planet sand? , i will show u the real sheet once my motor is done , also i will list all the other mods on my bike im not saying the t-6 is the best pipe out there .all i am saying is alot of people talk alot of smack when they dont know the deal just because someone posts something doesn't mean its real .. soon u will see the light :twisted: :twisted:

No it wasn't meant to make you cry. It was to enlighten others and you But you have seen it, It's was the inframe dyno run at plantsand.

Personaly I am not new to 2 cycle motors. But i am very new to the banshee. Like others i have searched out info on them. I find the T6 to be the best looking Pipe on the Market,I would be Proud to Own a set. I just installed a set of CPI's inframe on my son's 2003 and It hauls ass.Great looking pipe too. But it looks like it will burn the left leg in short order if you ride the tank for very long. That scores a few negatives form a comfort point of view. I just bought a used set of t5 to test out this coming spring to compair with the Set of FMF gold series in Nickel (old School) Came on my 1994 i bought about 2 months ago.It runs all day long and Never Over heats.

I hear the question, what is the Best Pipe. There isn't One, Just like the best gun,

But there is a Best Choice. It's what makes you happest. Not Others.

Enjoy the T6's I look forward to seeing your Dyno Just like all the other ones On the Net.

Ps censor the crayon style Dyno's I think there fake. :wink:

u are missing the point brother ..all im saying is that i will post real dyno sheets and not post some propaganda bullshit. real sheets i got firsthand i really am sick of this argument anyway .. ok here it is my pipes suck they are worse than stock thats what everyone here thinks anyway, after reading that bullshit dyno .....ha if that was the case i wouldnt be running em.i have said it before and ill say it again get these pipes jetted in the right way and u will pass a bike with t-5s on it with the same mods like he's standing still .. i have done this to another hq member .. he admitted it he rode the bike and gave a review . like i said before i care of this subject nomore let people believe the hype it's a joke to me .......... :evil:

No your missing the Point.

What make you think that Your dyno runs not Bullshit to Me.

I don't Know the guy at plantsand and I don't know you. If your Point of view is Only My Dyno the truth and all others are Bullshit.Than you are not very subjective to Information. That my point.

I had Passionre build my race motor. He did a great job on it , I have the 4mm stroker and 5mm longrod crank in mine. My motor is very dependable and never stops pulling on the track. I finished 6th at the nationals this year on the shorttrack (atva) you cant do that on unreliable pussy motor!!!! If you have any questions about passionre motors ask me. 8)

i am in the process of building a +4+5mm stroker long rod i have heard a lot of things run the pistons into the head, nope dont want to, run spacer plate --that sounds better-- i am doing the port work now but need a map or specs i can do the porting myself and wish SOMEONE to help me degree specs? maps? what ever i also have a ct monoblock that i plan to report ct did it and it still sucks. it has triple port exhaust the stroker will have alliminum sleeves and n s c plating so the port has to be right the FIRST time please help i am willing to pay for a good map or degree specs for either motors if they dont run i will blame noone but myself no b.s. thanks

• Like 1

Camatv...your right on track as far as decking...but that plating option is a bad idea...bigtime...all options over after the fact unless replating..sounds like a total pain in the ass and possible regrets....Jim

I had Passionre build my race motor. He did a great job on it , I have the 4mm stroker and 5mm longrod crank in mine. My motor is very dependable and never stops pulling on the track. I finished 6th at the nationals this year on the shorttrack (atva) you cant do that on unreliable pussy motor!!!! If you have any questions about passionre motors ask me.  8)

Jims building me a 370- 4mm also, should really haul ass, im going to use it for MX over my trinity port, from what it sounds like my trinity port will feel stock compaired to jims work......proquad hows your bike geared?.....hows it idle?..what size carbs did jim use..he's going 33 or 34's on mine, i cant wait to get it back, should have close to 80 hp....

I have Dan from Patroit racing building me a 4mm stroker I think that we are going with the blaster pistons and should make it 410cc I choose to go with the all out race fuel drinking monster :) cant wait I should have it back by mid Nov I dont have a local Dyno so I will probally go up to Banchetta's place and go where he sent his. I am hoping for high 80's in the HP range and in the 50 for torque Blue let me kow how yours turns out and try to get some #s on he HP mine will be running the following mods.

4mm stroker hot rod crank welded and trued

blaster pistons = 410cc

timing plate advanced to 5+

28mm kehein flatsides smooth bored to 30mm

head shaved and rechambered by Dan for race fuel and piston fit

Race port by Dan Patroit racing

K@n filter airbox cover removed

Procircuit pipes or Toomy t5 depends on trade

chase im going 34's on the carbs, wesico crank, pistons. my noss head at 19cc i was going to go 16's but wanted a little cushion for trails and such, i should be pushin 80 hp also on 100% race fuel.... jim does his 12 port where he adds 2 intake ports.....i might not dyno this, ive heard of guys exploding race 2 strokes on the dyno for lack of drag on the bike....jim from passion can explain, i will shoot him this thread see if he can chime in....i know dan builds a nice motor, we should both be ridding whole new bikes with these mods.....im also gearing up maybe 17/41 or 17/40 ill try both though......

From some of the reading i was doing. You can get 59.3 hp(9500rpm) with out breaking the bank. Here is how they did it. They Ported the bike and milled the head to make the psi around 150. add T5' pipes and V'force reeds. K&N duel air filters with outer wears. and Removed the TORS. THats it. Should be as reliable as stock. It all matters how The porting is done. Thats from speed Tech

deuce sounds like its gonna be a ripper I would definitly like to see the pics 2 before he puts it back together. I will have mine back probally nov 15th I will definitly get some pics to post durring my rebuild.I am hoping for high 80's in hp #'s :) to the other guy who said 59.5 hp is a reachable # yes this is true but 80hp is much more fun :) I want to be in the front off the pack not just the contender :) what cc will your bike be after the 4mm duece ???? I am going to try 15x38 gearing I dont like going that high in front I like the case saver there