ban Cfh87/ josh aka bbbp racing

joee20002

it was a cash pick up 40 min from jaycll and josh asked for him to pay his bill to a site sponser  i dont really care about the bullshit just note he is a turd this whole site runs on the word from one to another.

if i could speak slower for some of u i would!!!! then maybe u could understand  lmao

It's not eBay when u say its sold its sold its sold but if someone is will to pay more I will take it. Now u sound like a turd also lmao

Dude, what the fuck? Everything about these two posts is fucking garbage.

Your posts are turds.

At what point was it decided that the motor was cracked and half full of epoxy. I had also considered buying this and was watching his fs add for him to go stupid low and I was gonna swipe it. Last I looked at it there was a comment of something to the affect that the PVs were full of epoxy and there was a crack into a water jacket. Its then that I decided I had no interest in it. I cant find that thread now.

Your posts are turds.

so I was simply saying everything that sells at HQ is word of mouth you give the word that you're selling it they give the word that they're buying it in the transaction take place . you don't tell somebody it's sold and then turn around and sell it to somebody else to offer you more money .I really don't give a f*** about none of this to be honest with you anyways . well I guess I fit in with the 98 percent of the people on HQ because they're all turds to

Your posts are turds.

so I was simply saying everything that sells at HQ is word of mouth you give the word that you're selling it they give the word that they're buying it in the transaction take place . you don't tell somebody it's sold and then turn around and sell it to somebody else to offer you more money .I really don't give a f*** about none of this to be honest with you anyways . well I guess I fit in with the 98 percent of the people on HQ because they're all turds to

Let me introduce you to my friend.. You may know him..

I guess im one of the 2 % :)