ban Cfh87/ josh aka bbbp racing

joee20002

Involved in what? Me and Chris already made our agreement, and are going through with it. End of story!

this dont have anything to do with chris. Broke ass bitch boy sold his engine and carbs to jaycll took a deposit that when to a site sponser for parts or services josh aka (big time loser) was behind 2.5 months or so. jaycll worked the deal he was geting the carbs and myself and johndeer10 were getting the engine, jaycll was going to get it sat with cash to the price agreed. fuckin turd boy aka (josh) sold it all out from under him for more money. so fyi for everone i would not work with him on anything and thats the truth  

You have about 6 guys right here in your back yard that want to kick your ass! Good luck finding a place safe to ride

Seriously?! Josh what 19-20 y/o and you guys are what 35+. It's an engine guys, time to grow up. If I was him I wouldn't have dealt with any of you guys after all the BS. Get over it and move on.