ban Cfh87/ josh aka bbbp racing

joee20002

this dont have anything to do with chris. Broke ass bitch boy sold his engine and carbs to jaycll took a deposit that when to a site sponser for parts or services josh aka (big time loser) was behind 2.5 months or so. jaycll worked the deal he was geting the carbs and myself and johndeer10 were getting the engine, jaycll was going to get it sat with cash to the price agreed. fuckin turd boy aka (josh) sold it all out from under him for more money. so fyi for everone i would not work with him on anything and thats the truth  

Can I get some translation and some explanation here? This sounds like a 3 way trade for shit that was never owned by any parties involved... 

Can I get some translation and some explanation here? This sounds like a 3 way trade for shit that was never owned by any parties involved... 

From what I gathered, it sounds like Josh had agreed to sell this motor to jaycll and johndeer10, and a better offer came up, and Josh accepted the higher offer.

I dunno, I never take deposits for this exact reason. If it were me, and you couldn't pay for the parts up front, I'd tell you to kick rocks.

It sounds like all of this is over someone getting butt hurt that a motor got sold out from under them. I almost bought this motor two days ago. I honestly don't understand why there are so many other people involved though.

it was a cash pick up 40 min from jaycll and josh asked for him to pay his bill to a site sponser  i dont really care about the bullshit just note he is a turd this whole site runs on the word from one to another.

if i could speak slower for some of u i would!!!! then maybe u could understand  lmao

To clear all the confusion up this is what happened.  CFH had all his crap up for sale as you all know.  I wanted his carbs so we came up with a price, that we both agreed on.  He did not want to use paypal he said his was broke, he wanted cash in hand.  He texted me later that day asking if I could send money thru paypal to a site sponsor he owed money to, CFH would take the money that money I sent to the site sponsor off the cash for the carbs.  So not only did he set for price for the carbs, I sent money for him, that deal was set in stone. 

Than we come up with a package deal for his motor, we both agree to the price THAT HE CAME UP WITH and said deal!  Again he wanted cash in hand. I had to go out of town for work that evening (Wednesday) and told him I could come pick it up Friday or Saturday, he agreed to that.  The next evening Thursday he sent me a text message saying that he sold everything we agreed on me buying because he was offered more money. 

I wanted to clear up any confusion that people had, the people that are pissed yes are the Michigan crew and we all are pretty close and to be honest CFH was apart of the crew that is why people and myself are upset on his actions and how he handle's deal's that he makes.  CFH is not getting the point why people are mad, when someone says deal its a deal plain and simple.

its no "deal plain and simple". I would have sold it to someone who was offering more also (but I would have notified you and given you the chance to equal or offer more)

It's not eBay when u say its sold its sold its sold but if someone is will to pay more I will take it. Now u sound like a turd also lmao