answer this

2K1Banshee350

we are just funnin with you.. for real, since all we know about your bike is nothing, my bike will cover roughly 260 feet in that time pinned, stretched every gear before shifts, 16/41 gearing top of fifth around 75 mph give or take 5mph, and next stupid question you ask get ready for some more dumbass remarks.....

look if u dont have an ESTIMATE then dont talk,otherwise go fuck yourself asshole

I have an estimate, so can I talk? I hope so. My shee covers about 10 feet on wet grass in the manner you describe. On the drags, I cover a full 300' before I shift into 6th. so that would be 100 yards for me.

Yeah, I was just having some fun with you dude.....didn`t quite know how to answer that one.....

...but based on your ease of aggravation, I have to refer to one of Nyuk`s famous signatures....."F*ck `em if they can`t take a joke" :lol:

p.s. That question deserves to be in an "FAQ Forum" ! :lol:

fuck you back

if we cant have a little fun taking the piss out of what may have been the most pathetic question ever posted on this forum, then maybe there should be rules against dumb people signing up.

get over it man!!!! :wink:

2K,

They are right....alot of things can make take offs and shifting different. Tell us the story and what the weather was and so forth and these guys will give it to you down to detail.....LOL.....I been on here quit a while and I laid down the map of problems puzzling me and Got the answer I was looking for and met new friends on this site who do take time to share what they learned. When I need advice I come here and ask.

Peace,

Klotzban1