F.A.S.T. CLUTCH VS TUSK CLUTCH COMPARISON

FASTOYS

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The secret is his choice in FZR1000 frictions. Jeff hasn't done any actual cylinder work for me, but his sales and service is always amazing and super prompt!

Ya. It's well known that certain street bike fibers (including FZR 1000) are the way to go because of the extra contact area but the manufacturer material is whats key.

Don't know what Jeffs getting but they aren't OEM Yamaha. Don't really care anyway. Jeff's a great guy with excellent service/prices.

Ya. It's well known that certain street bike fibers (including FZR 1000) are the way to go because of the extra contact area but the manufacturer material is whats key.

Don't know what Jeffs getting but they aren't OEM Yamaha. Don't really care anyway. Jeff's a great guy with excellent service/prices.

OMG, I've been telling everyone I'm running FZR fibers. Thanks guys for finally letting me know. 

:confused:  

Anyway, I ordered some new clutches from Jeff today. We use his clutch 99% of the time & do some testing of other clutches the rest. I'm totally confident with his clutch. It helps us put down quick/fast numbers at the track, both asphalt & 300'. Plus, we have tested it hillshooting also.

Jeff, I could post a few numbers if you wish.

I'm a sucker for a deal.  This post is awesome. More people, sellers, builders, ect should do this. Thank you.

I currently buy my clutch stuff piece by piece from my knowlege of yamaha's parts interchange but seriously it would be alot easier to just get it all at once from a supplier.

Thanks guys!

Yes Paulie, it makes it nice too, getting everything at one time from one place AND an HQ sponsor as well.

I run a F.A.S.T clutch in all my bikes with a lockup 4mil and 10mil. never had any problems AT ALL! hold up exceptionally well I must say. its the only clutch that I use, wont have it any other way. getting ready to order another one for my chettah pv motor when its time. awesome product jeff!

rob

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...