Builders Race

srp

Chris, on the other hand, likes to put all the effort in and it pays off.  So...between him, badass, fouled out...and a few more MI brothers, I'm expecting them to push me.

(OK, fouledout was a bad example...he's lazy like me and just wants to put passes in...to pass time.  Then drink afterwards. Sorry Shayne, but if you didn't type that a few posts ago I wouldn't have let the cat out of the bad....lol.)

Our drinking buddies have a racing problem fits this crew.

Lol  Dave, Its no secret.  I dont tune at riding events.  I tune on random weekends in the dunes.  When good friends are around its all about having fun and hanging out, shooting the shit till early hours. 

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just by how this "srp" has carried himself. I can not see how anyone would want to do business with them. I mean what site sponser goes out of their way to come on here and bash everyone? Are you fucking stupid?

Read this guys home web page. I can't believe what people say! He makes it sound like my money is not good enough....

i was just wondering how many track records or win in the banshee world are running sniper pipes. i have never seen a pair

The BBDR 431 to 525 champion (class#60) Brad Painter (Banshee 332) runs Sniper Pipes, He won the championship by 270 points racing against Shearer pipes, and did not even attend the last race of the year due to his enormous lead in the points. He won 6 of the 10 races and like I said, did not even race in the final race.

Brad won one race and placed second in the championship in the open class (class#89), racing DM's on alcohol and nitrous with his 465 cub on (GASOLINE), most all of his competitors had Shearer pipes. 

Brad looks to be around 190 pounds and yes he does race against jockeys every week, he is able to win because of his brutal top end pull and MPH along with the no chance of bogging that Passion Racing engines provide.

http://www.bbdrdirtdrags.com/files/2012_Points.pdf

THE ONLY ONE WHO DESERVES SOME RESPECT WOULD BE CAM AT REDLINE FOR CONSTANTLY POSTING VERY RESPECTABLE DYNO NUMBERS NOT THAT THEY MEAN MUCH BUT HE HAS SOME EVIDENCE BEHIND HIS MADNESS.

GREAT JOB REDLINE MY FAVORITE PART OF DAY IS SEEING YOUR NEW POST IN DYNO SECTION. IF YOUR LOOKING FOR 155 LBS JOCKEY WHO CAN RIDE THERE ASS OFF. I FIT THE DESCRIPTION.

RIDERS WIN RACES.

THE ONLY ONE WHO DESERVES SOME RESPECT WOULD BE CAM AT REDLINE FOR CONSTANTLY POSTING VERY RESPECTABLE DYNO NUMBERS NOT THAT THEY MEAN MUCH BUT HE HAS SOME EVIDENCE BEHIND HIS MADNESS.

GREAT JOB REDLINE MY FAVORITE PART OF DAY IS SEEING YOUR NEW POST IN DYNO SECTION. IF YOUR LOOKING FOR 155 LBS JOCKEY WHO CAN RIDE THERE ASS OFF. I FIT THE DESCRIPTION.

RIDERS WIN RACES.

Cameron has ran some of his bikes on the main stage and has proved multiple times that his motors will run with the best of the best. His stuff has proven itself both on the dyno and at the track... 

Jeezus! Why Gary? I was always a fan of the Passion Racing program, but then he(JIM) teamed up with one of the biggest mouths in our industry. I really feel that the reputation of Passion Racing would still be in tact had he not partnered with this yahoo..... Seriously Gary, stop talking and load the trailers and get your ass out west and do some racing. The way you call people out is a little brazen since it has zero effort behind it. You do realize that had you just held off on releasing the pipes or even just said you had a new design that you wanted people to help R&D and not made the outrageous claims, your reputation would still be in tact. Instead you choose to do this wacky game of keyboard racing. Load up! Get racing!

The BBDR 431 to 525 champion (class#60) Brad Painter (Banshee 332) runs Sniper Pipes, He won the championship by 270 points racing against Shearer pipes, and did not even attend the last race of the year due to his enormous lead in the points. He won 6 of the 10 races and like I said, did not even race in the final race.

Brad won one race and placed second in the championship in the open class (class#89), racing DM's on alcohol and nitrous with his 465 cub on (GASOLINE), most all of his competitors had Shearer pipes. 

Brad looks to be around 190 pounds and yes he does race against jockeys every week, he is able to win because of his brutal top end pull and MPH along with the no chance of bogging that Passion Racing engines provide.

http://www.bbdrdirtdrags.com/files/2012_Points.pdf

how many are heads up and it done sound like u have any records? i think dyno numbers are the only thing that can help you. the setup in racing is the most important part i have seen a lot of little bikes work some big ones. what are the best numbers these winners have run like 4.00 or 3.90 or 4.20

how many are heads up and it done sound like u have any records? i think dyno numbers are the only thing that can help you. the setup in racing is the most important part i have seen a lot of little bikes work some big ones. what are the best numbers these winners have run like 4.00 or 3.90 or 4.20

I think he runs 500ft drags

i see im just wondering if the pipes are so bad ass why is everyone not running them. did rdz dyno a set of this pipes if not he should

Ya he did, the only in frames we had to compare them to were my cpi's and the snipers made 6hp over the cpis. That was inframe to inframe pipes.