Best of craigslist..................

• 4 weeks later...

Sent this guy a message like 2 weeks ago for this heap of junk. he was an arrogant prick that told me it was worth asking price of $3000 called me a lowballing jackass. He was offended i offered 1000... my reply Message was: "Did you scrap the radiator for crack because you must be on drugs if you think this heap of junk is worth $3000. Stored in a open garage with all your garbage, getting snowed on. Animals and mice have chewed the seat up probably trying to make a nest to stay warm in your dump of a garage. it looks like shit which is not surprising i guess,as it matches the other stuff in your pictures. No title either? good fucking luck bozo! Its just a pile of parts not even  worth what i offered" good day sir!

he since lowered his price to 1900 lol still not worth it

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/sno/4284627737.html

What's up with the front tires on the rear?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a dune bike. Says it comes with paddles. I know a lot of guys that store their quads on old junker fronts. That whole quad isn't a bad deal for what dude wants. Not sure why it's posted in here. This is a section for mockery!
  • Like 1

It's a dune bike. Says it comes with paddles. I know a lot of guys that store their quads on old junker fronts. That whole quad isn't a bad deal for what dude wants. Not sure why it's posted in here. This is a section for mockery!

Well, I guess you learn somethin new everyday.

Never heard of that, an kinda seems like a waist of time. But to each his own.