Best of craigslist..................

i like it but agreed, overpriced. Some people always think they are going to get a return on their investment. In the case of these bikes its far from the truth. Craigslist adds by me are always ridiculously priced. people want $4000-$5000 on a stock bike that is "unmolested" never been worked on. when obviously from the pictures its definately been ridden.  Half the times their terms when describing them make it obvious they have no clue what they do or don't have to start with and if i did buy it i would have to basically go through the whole thing anyways. Completely new top end at the least as its 20+ years old and never been "worked on".

Odd Bore size for a stock stroke, 68.67 would be 400cc's or 4mm stroke 66.25 pistons either being unlikely. if it wasnt stock stroke you would think it would have made mention of such thing. no way he has 10k invested in parts that are on the bike. Maybe he overpaid for the actual bike by alot and bought a few parts but still not 10k. Also it was ran super lean in order to overheat the headers and burn up the tank.

Got to love CL...