6th gear wide open

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow after all the these posts and no answer It seems as though windy might understand what I'm getting at. Someone please explain to me WHY you can't hold a banshee wide open? Now I know and have people who will vouch that I have ran a mile WOT, hell probably even more. So please voice your reason as to why its impossible. And who's this locotaco guy, does he think he's the shit because he bought a site?

Actually him buying the site does make him the shit lol... And your leafblower doesnt run as high rpms as a banshee and has barely any load on it... Im sure u havent been running it wide open for 10 years.

When you're old enough to do a transaction without your daddy and mommy you can post in my thread. Until that time GTFO you pussy.

Some people are getting trolled here, hopefully I'm not as well.

User above me cattledog... Did you know there are teams that race those sorts of vehicles in your 'interests' ( 250 2stroke three-wheelers ) In the past they have raced the baja 1000. 

point 1) Do you think their equipment is special? NASA technology?

point 2) Do you think they are concerned with the life of the motor? (e.g. the task of 'rebuilding')

point 3) Do you think they would use that motor if it didn't perform all 1000 miles as quicker than competitors?

point 4) 'simply not built to take ' ...'that' ... 'Kind of abuse' What is abusive

point 5) you guys need to take better care of your equipment and build better machines. Your starting with a 350cc LIQUID COOLED MOTOR, not air cooled, LIQUID. Designed to run cooler!!!! Whats the point of having a liquid cooled setup? 

this is a joke isn't it? I am not to sure about the banshee platform but on my other two-strokes its a whole different story. No liquid cooled wot.

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/content.php/279-1986-Baja-1000-Ensenada-to-Lapaz-(Mike-Hallett)

"Wide open 80 mph and I could barely focus-not good."

"Running 70+ mph, I crested a rise in the road."

"The last 40 miles of my section was W.F.O. 25’ wide smooth graded road, piece of cake."

"Now I was 10 miles from my destination. I could see the lights of Villa Insurgentes. At this speed, the grueling ride was over in 8 minutes."

If you guys need help building motors, seek help.

KOZY even in the Baja 100 you are off and on the throttle,

and the trikes you are talking about that raced there were far from stock including the cranks, if you want to talk about the history of trike racing lets open another thread.,

Jst so happens i know a little bit about vintage race trikes and how they were set up.