421 cheetah cub cylinders

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say it again. Don't need to scam I got money unlike you trying to scam the system ..Low lifes

^^^^^^^^

Listen at how he responds: >>>> (If I was a scammer I wouldn't be wasting my time explaining my problem on here since my money IS insured by paypal. Explaining my experience with everyone on here is just to warning to others that's all)

SCAMMER ALL DAY & NIGHT

^^^^^^^^

Listen at how he responds: >>>> (If I was a scammer I wouldn't be wasting my time explaining my problem on here since my money IS insured by paypal. Explaining my experience with everyone on here is just to warning to others that's all)

SCAMMER ALL DAY & NIGHT

Its all good buddy enjoy the money you may need it more then me.Don't be surprise if you get a knock on your door by the cops..

I say it again. Don't need to scam I got money unlike you trying to scam the system ..Low lifes

We know you have money cause you use it to scam people & use paypal as a fucking shield....They need to do something about protecting the sellers also. it's crazy how im looking to lose a damn near new topend & have a -765.42 in my paypal account because of the smartass theif.

Its all good buddy enjoy the money you may need it more then me.Don't be surprise if you get a knock on your door by the cops..

yes it's true that i needed the money...that's my purpose for selling you the cub & my family is the police...So dont let Karma come back around & bite you in the ass.

Edited by 252wheelieking

reek, what he is doing to you is called mail fraud, call the post office in the morning tell them what is going on

i just pressed charges against 94banshee, the only down fall with 94banshee is, he is from canada and the process takes longer

good luck with everything

Thank You...it's only a matter of time before thieves kill themselves.

Edited by 252wheelieking

Fuck this. Put this scam artist fuck on blast. Post every ounce of his info you got one here. Someone will live by this useless pile of shit.

To Scammer-- Look you broke as pile of shit. You are a waste of skin and wasting the air that you are breathing. People like you will get yours in the end. Id fuck your underage daughter and your wife in front of you just before I beat you senseless! Your a crook, you know it!!