421 cheetah cub cylinders

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

People beware of Alterrk Eley AKA 252wheelieking. He rob me with this item sell. He sent me a box full of junk scrap parts and On top of that he insure the box so he can make a claim to the post office. Here is the full story. user place item on Ebay. I send him a couple of best offers which he accepted one of them. After I payed him he sent me a message stating that he was only accepting my offer just for the head, this is after he receives my money. I told him to refund my money then because that was not the agreement for the auction terms. After speaking on the phone a couple of times he agree to send me all the parts. After we agree he gets on here and tells people that he was going to refund me my money because it looked like I was trying to scam him. So when I received the box today and opened it up my heart just dropped.Box full of junk parts. I called him and told him what I received and he started giving me a bullshit story about how he packed the items i won in the box and that he didn't know what I was talking about. Then he hangs up the phone. Real piece of shit this guy is. Beware

Oh I'm a joke.. So expand how the Box is stamped with 8lbs by USPS not me. You going to tell me a 421 cub with pistons and extended bolts weight 8lbs really. really dude. The state pays me to enforce the law not break it. This is the scam your guys support on here? Really

this guy is a joke bought my cub and started being a douche not even 5 mins after he sent the money. so i just refunded him. reek told me he sold his to him and withing minuted he was was getting threats and harrassed.

You wanted me to send you the money as gift not a purchase and Im a douche. I would have lost all my money. I've been around lots of crimes I'm not that dumb