421 cheetah cub cylinders

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I told the representive everything that was mention on this thread...he said for me to just wait & save it as evidence if they need it. he also told me not to worry cause I have done everything in the proper steps. I even told him to look at the transaction between 81rollaman & michael finch. It's funny how he sent finch money for his 392 cub & the seller refunded him without sending him the cub. Then I come along selling 421 cub & he do the same thing to me but claims it's mower parts or it's not as described. He was looking for a anybody selling a cub to scam.

Edited by 252wheelieking

we did the transaction on here not threw ebay.. told him id sale it to him on ebay so i had a lil more safety and that never happened

paypal can vouch for your transaction...I believe they are a joint company & taxing sellers twice...ebay fees & paypal fees but im not sure.

With the payment he sent me of $765.42, paypal charged me like $22 & some change & ebay charged me $62.74...that's roughly $85.00 in fees. Plus the $28.00 I spent on shipping & insurance. That's $113 dollars I lose on that deal going through ebay. Out of the $765.42 I roughly got $652.42 for a 421 cub topend. That's ridiculous man.