421 cheetah cub cylinders

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People beware of Alterrk Eley AKA 252wheelieking. He rob me with this item sell. He sent me a box full of junk scrap parts and On top of that he insure the box so he can make a claim to the post office. Here is the full story. user place item on Ebay. I send him a couple of best offers which he accepted one of them. After I payed him he sent me a message stating that he was only accepting my offer just for the head, this is after he receives my money. I told him to refund my money then because that was not the agreement for the auction terms. After speaking on the phone a couple of times he agree to send me all the parts. After we agree he gets on here and tells people that he was going to refund me my money because it looked like I was trying to scam him. So when I received the box today and opened it up my heart just dropped.Box full of junk parts. I called him and told him what I received and he started giving me a bullshit story about how he packed the items i won in the box and that he didn't know what I was talking about. Then he hangs up the phone. Real piece of shit this guy is. Beware

Look dude... First let me start off by saying, you are a ebay master at trying to force people to sell you there products at what you think they should sell them to you for. That's how you probaly kept your feedback 100% by threating every seller that you will open a claim & leave negitive feedback. I have to honestly say that if you are a police officer you are good at your job in the wrong way.

Listen guys here is what happen on this deal : I listed my 421 cub, pistons, 22cc domes, studs & studs extenders on ebay for $875 + shipping. they guy sent me an offer of $500 I denied it. Another for $600 I denied it & another at $700 & I countered offered him $750 & sent him a message in the section where the seller comments goes. The comment I sent said (I will sale you just the cylinder for $750 shipped without pistons, studs, stud extenders & domes.) I didnt check the little box at the bottom of the page where you can send the same message your sending the buyer to my email. So therefore I didnt have a copy of the message. He then immidiately sent the payment & messaged me saying can I can 100 octane with this set-up. I messaged him back saying i hope you understand what you are buying cause from your previous question you dont understand that you are only getting the 421 cylinder. I then left him my number & told him to call me. He begins to say i can't go back on what i will send him after he has sent me the payment. I explained to him that he should have read the message with my counter offer. So we was not agreeing on that deal & I told him i would just refund him. I contacted ebay & asked if they could look up all the offers & counter offers. They said they didnt have a copy of the message with the counter offer either. So after about 30mins of being angry about this deal & ebay not having my message & got on here an asked for you guys advise. I done the complete opposite of what you guys told me...(JUST REFUND THE GUY) I started feeling sorry for the guy & was just going to take a $100 lost on that deal. I called him back & explained to him that I would send everything in my title & description & that it was a mis understanding on my behalf cause i didnt click the box & send a copy of the counter offer with the message to my email.. We stayed on the phone for like an hour talking about how to set it up & what pipes to run & etc. Now he was talking about buying my crank at the end of the month once he got more money & everything. I sent him my 421 cub, pistons, domes, studs, & stud extenders & now he is talking about I sent him lawn mower parts & a box of junk. Open a ebay claim on me & everything. Another thing he is expecting a head not a cylinder, talking about it suppose to weight 24lbs...Dude is a serious pain in the ass.

is this gonna be like the talk we had when i refunded your money and ya said you never got it so i sent ya a pic of paypal screen just to shut you up?

yes he is the type to try to use his money to buy parts & get ebay & paypal to refund him....he wants his cake & eat it too.

How do he know what a cub, pistons, domes, studs & stud extenders weight if he dont even know anything about them. Shit i had it for a year & never thought to weight it....Guy is just a douch.

I doubt I will get it back with him pulling shit like this.

Edited by 252wheelieking

You need money to have the feedback I have on ebay.You cant purchase with no money. A Low life "scammer" would never get that far with over 35K in purchases in the last 5 year. Cars, ATV, motorcycles. Your just a dam scammer and I'm sure your buddys on here knew what you were up too... that's all I have to say.

How do he know what a cub, pistons, domes, studs & stud extenders weight if he dont even know anything about them. Shit i had it for a year & never thought to weight it....Guy is just a douch.

I doubt I will get it back with him pulling shit like this.

Calculate the weight on each part. You'll find it on its spec sheet or call a builder like i did. fucking scammers

Edited by littlez187

Dude listen if he was a "scammer" he wudnt have ppl on here backing him up. I was Guna buy this setup frm him b4 u did. Stop frontin n just send the cub back n get refunded. If u don't kno Wat a "cub" is then u definitely don't need it anyway.

Calculate the weight on each part. You'll find it on its spec sheet or call a builder like i did. fucking scammers

You keep screaming weight of the package....I dont know how much the package weighed....When I took the package to the post office in Woodland NC. The clerk did not weigh the large priority flat rate box cause it was a flat rate reguardless of the weight. Point is I know & you know I shipped you a 421 cheetah cub with two 68mm pistons, 22cc domes, studs & stud extenders.

They do have the weight and its on the box. The kit he sold me isnt 8lb as per spec sheet. If I was a scammer I wouldn't be wasting my time explaining my problem on here since my money IS insured by paypal. Explaining my experience with everyone on here is just to warning to others that's all. convincing people on here is not going to determined if my money is returned. They're people that need money and they'll find ways to get it. Which has happen with MY money. I shouldve listen to my builder to buy all new parts.being a newbei don't help me in my defense but hey it would happen again and you guys we'll remember my warning about this guy.

This is where you prove you are a scammer....you know you have my cub....then wait until you recieve it to open a claim against me to get your money back...you are saying it over & over again in different words....

(If I was a scammer I wouldn't be wasting my time explaining my problem on here since my money IS insured by paypal. Explaining my experience with everyone on here is just to warning to others that's all)

I might be new around here post wise . But from what I have gatherd in the last 2plus years of coming here when you have this many members backing up another guy they are normally in the right .. its shitty deals like this that make it hard for true honest ppl to buy stuff cause now there scared of bs an drama to sell stuff ... an as far as the picture you put up that shit in the box shoudlnt even weigh 8lbs . if you are going to lie an bs atleast make it beleavable . Rags must be mad fyckin heavy nowadays rofl...

sorry theres my new guy dont know any thing rant

lee