Thumb Vs Twist

So im using a Twist throttle right now on my basicly stock shee, Only mod is T5's. I like the twist cuz its less fatigue on my hand, but I plan to do a 4mil build and im starting to think a twist might not be the best idea. So im just trying to see what you guys are using and how you like them on your rides.

Have ran a twist on my bike ever since I bought it. It is a 421 cub now and I have no issues with the twist at all. The whoops take a time or 2 to get use to them but I have hammer through them just fine.

Have ran a twist on my bike ever since I bought it. It is a 421 cub now and I have no issues with the twist at all. The whoops take a time or 2 to get use to them but I have hammer through them just fine.

Oh yeah I don't doubt it, the pro mx racers fly through whoops faster then I go in some bumpy spots. But me personally I feel I would jerk it around to much and flip the bike or something crazy.

The weight, stance and overall feel of an atv isnt very compatible with a twist. Its perfect for a dirtbike where as its lightweight and nimble and you dont move your position as much if riding hard, specially if youre racing and your leaning really hard to take turns it can be a pain with a twist.