60 vs 80 over

scooter66

first off id like to thanks to everyone that helped me get my baby lined out,,,but im already wanting more,,,but i dont want to split the case again. i was wondering if going to 80 over would help me any at all,,,as for now it is 60 over, ported, head shaved, v-force 3 reeds,adjustable timing plate set to +4, uni filter w/o lid,,and fmf gold fattys and powercore 2 silencers

thanx for the extremly fas no,,lol,,i was just wondering cause i have a buddy that has a shee and the only diferrence between mine and his is mine is 60 over and his is 80,and he uses stock reeds and the pips,,which i have fmf,,and he has dmc 916's

Edited by scooter66

my original problem was the carbs was out of sync and the jetting was to small,,,and i dont think it is the riders,,cause we can switch shee's and its the same outcome,,,so ur saying junk the factory carbs and get pwks,,i was thinking of getting a noss or cool head but was not sure wat to do since i had already had my head shaved,,thanx for the info