need help im stuck

tristan

I have listened to everyones ideas and looked them over and what i came up with was a air bubble in fuel lines and when i play with lines and tap carbs problem goes away i started a new thread so people who have had a problem like that could post their ideas bud i can figure it out on my own but when u work 12hrs a day its hard to do much and like i said before alot of you think you tuff on a key board but would not bust a grape at a fruit fight

I thought this forum was here for people to post but i guess all you fags with smart ass remarks must know it all you should stay off the computer and spend some time with your old lady bc ur so blind to see she is getting dicked down bc your alway beating off to posting shit on peoples threads.

Grow up and fuck this forum thanks to the people who have tried to help ill get her figured out .

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you sure your air bubble isn't water in the tank? Shake the bike,drain some from "reserve" into a clear glass container and let sit to see if it seperates. If so you'll have to pull the tank to drain it comepletely. We all know how shitty it is when your bike don't run, but take a pill man, we are trying to help, we can only go from what you tell us.

I have listened to everyones ideas and looked them over and what i came up with was a air bubble in fuel lines and when i play with lines and tap carbs problem goes away i started a new thread so people who have had a problem like that could post their ideas bud i can figure it out on my own but when u work 12hrs a day its hard to do much and like i said before alot of you think you tuff on a key board but would not bust a grape at a fruit fight

I thought this forum was here for people to post but i guess all you fags with smart ass remarks must know it all you should stay off the computer and spend some time with your old lady bc ur so blind to see she is getting dicked down bc your alway beating off to posting shit on peoples threads.

Grow up and fuck this forum thanks to the people who have tried to help ill get her figured out .

Why are u still here then?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I've had a similiar problem and it was the CDI. If you think it's the air bubble and starving for fuel pull the choke when it starts acting up for a sec and see if it hurts it or helps it. If it helps it's a fuel problem.

I missed the part where everybody was being a dick. Hope your day gets better and goes real swell

this guy has to be 94banshee's brother

you came here for help, many member gave their opinion and tried to help, if you can fix then do it and stop with the bull, and you are just name calling and stateing that everybody are computer tough guys, post your location and i am sure there is a member close to you that would be more then happy to shut your mouth for you

Haha dan we get the best of these tools

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

yea, feels like grade school, every post you made was an opinion to help slove his problem and he comes back with stupid remarks, he is new to the site so i would say it is someone who has a hard on for this site or just a plain out jerry's kid