need help im stuck

tristan

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It got to be electrical heat.

Flywheel might have magnets breaking up in it.

Stator might be junk.

Coil might be overheating.

CDI might be going bad.

I listed those in the order I think is most likely.

No it a fuel problem for sure... stuck float needles i think

Dude don't ask for help and then keep pushing what you think the problem is and not take anyone else's ideas into consideration. Granted you might be right, but you ask for help and just tell people what you think it is. So you might as well have not of asked at all.

I'll just tell you what you want to hear tho.

Yeah you're right, stuck float needles.

Well when I first read this it seemed like an exact problem I was having, after the biked warmed up it quit for a while. Bought a new cdi box an there was the problem. But after finch caught on now your on to fuel problems. IF ur sure its fuel related then try this, When you put the bowls on make sure the floats dont rub on the sides, one of mine rubbed ever so slightly and was stopping flow to the carb. Good luck.

Well when I first read this it seemed like an exact problem I was having, after the biked warmed up it quit for a while. Bought a new cdi box an there was the problem. But after finch caught on now your on to fuel problems. IF ur sure its fuel related then try this, When you put the bowls on make sure the floats dont rub on the sides, one of mine rubbed ever so slightly and was stopping flow to the carb. Good luck.

i had the same problem with a cdi also, and it was a dyna cdi