PLUG BREAK

stroking

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

these web sites are going to cause some serious trouble one day......some times its best to just keep quiet

"your mouth" You are pretty funny sunshine!

I'm just taking your BS & throwing it back in your face. If you don't like the truth about yourself, that's your problem. banghead

As for meeting me face to face. How many times do I need to come back East to your back yard? Seems like I've ran about 6 tracks there, including 3 days at Dorchester. I thought that was your home track? I surely didn't see your smiley face there greeting me. It wasn't kept a secret when & where I was running with plenty of lead time. Let me guess, your 1.18 60's & low 5s in the 1/8 mile was too fast to show up & obliterate the 1/8 mile record.

Still waiting on your tuning skills to show. :whoa:

This is what too much compression, not enough fuel and lack of knowledge will get the engine your working on. Expensive fix. The plugs are talking to you. Please listen!! Lower the compression and give it more fuel! Back out some of the timing and tweak from there.

DSC00530.jpg

DSC00527.jpg

what kind of crank is that

"your mouth" You are pretty funny sunshine!

I'm just taking your BS & throwing it back in your face. If you don't like the truth about yourself, that's your problem. banghead

As for meeting me face to face. How many times do I need to come back East to your back yard? Seems like I've ran about 6 tracks there, including 3 days at Dorchester. I thought that was your home track? I surely didn't see your smiley face there greeting me. It wasn't kept a secret when & where I was running with plenty of lead time. Let me guess, your 1.18 60's & low 5s in the 1/8 mile was too fast to show up & obliterate the 1/8 mile record.

Still waiting on your tuning skills to show. :whoa:

Cat got your tongue Sunshine! I guess you have no answers to the truth.