16tooth countershaft sprocket

greasergroff

Why? You're not even cutting enough weight to notice, and only weakening the sprocket & asking for trouble. Unless you are very accuate and drill the holes evenly, you will also throw the weight balance of the sprocket off and induce some vibration into your output shaft...

Why? You're not even cutting enough weight to notice, and only weakening the sprocket & asking for trouble. Unless you are very accuate and drill the holes evenly, you will also throw the weight balance of the sprocket off and induce some vibration into your output shaft...

VERY good point

yeah i would never drill the holes unless i used my buddys milling machine for obvious balancing reasons. i just want the lightest sprocket i can get thats all. so what brand sprockets are u guys running when over a 15 tooth? really would like renthal but only can find 15 tooth.thanks

thanks slowerthanyou for input and not being an ass like the couple above. and sure if you would really like pics i can send them to you.i am a really quite the decent builder and vary meticulous about the things i build wether it be my high 8 sec zx12r or my banshees.really guys not everyone on this site is a complete idiot nor need talked to like a child.thanks for all those who chimed in with serious replys.sprocket is done and it is 16 tooth solid.