shearer sb inframes

dozer

why would you run any other pipe other then ones the put out the most hp and work the best and if you had problem with the fit its hard the find 2 banshee that are the same . i have a set of shearer and happy. it is funny that a few peps talk bad about them and are still trying to beat them lol

Why wouldn't the pipe builder listen to people when they complain about problems and fix things a loooong time ago? You would think a responsible business owner would listen to criticism and try and fix the issues as soon as they come up. How many years are we going to have to wait for Matt to fix the big-bore pipes now? The next set of pipes I buy will be sniper pipes, but until I need to buy a set I'm just going to keep the shitty fitting shearer pipes I have now.

-Jared

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about some pics up by the left-hand cylinder? I hope to god matt finially pulled his arrogant head out of his ass and fixed the god damn expansion chamber mounts so the left-hand expansion chamber doesn't smash against the head on the left cylinder. How about a pic looking down at the space between your left pipe and the head, and your upper pipe mount? The stingers never bug me much because I wrap them in header wrap. If you run billet bowls there is no way your upp intakes would work. You would have to run a reed spacer or billet intake that moved the carbs up and back, then the filters and chokes and shit would hit the stingers...

-Jared

no way any kind of bigger bowl is gona fit, simply no room for it. send me your email and ill send ya some pics tomorrow or late today.

How about some pics up by the left-hand cylinder? I hope to god matt finially pulled his arrogant head out of his ass and fixed the god damn expansion chamber mounts so the left-hand expansion chamber doesn't smash against the head on the left cylinder. How about a pic looking down at the space between your left pipe and the head, and your upper pipe mount? The stingers never bug me much because I wrap them in header wrap. If you run billet bowls there is no way your upp intakes would work. You would have to run a reed spacer or billet intake that moved the carbs up and back, then the filters and chokes and shit would hit the stingers...

-Jared

Jared,

Where do you get the wrap? How do you attach it to the stingers?

Jared,

Where do you get the wrap? How do you attach it to the stingers?

Any auto parts store has it, you just wrap tightly and after your first wrap secure with steel ties or you can even use wire to secure it, then continue wrapping as you overlap your previous wrap by a 1/2in then when you get to your finish point just secure again and trim any excess off. Take your time and it will come out really clean looking. Hope this helped!

Any auto parts store has it, you just wrap tightly and after your first wrap secure with steel ties or you can even use wire to secure it, then continue wrapping as you overlap your previous wrap by a 1/2in then when you get to your finish point just secure again and trim any excess off. Take your time and it will come out really clean looking. Hope this helped!

Thanks chuy!