Whats everyones take on these cylinders?

Eddie sanders is a motor builder for a long time!! He is one of the best micro sprint builders out there!! My dad used to run all of his cr250 micro motors back in the early 90's! Not sure how the banshee set up would work.. But im sure it would be pretty stout!!

Yeah when I fist saw it I thought I was in love cause I would love a set of power valve cylinders. After seeing the price though I would just get a cheetah

Not trying to start anything but, what would the same deal with Cheetah cylinders cost?

Something else I thought about was, what would you have to do for pipes with the ProX cylinders? Would Cheetah pipes fit?

Arent they kind of a knock off of the FMF cylinders,around the same time the T-rex came out with the power valve set up,but i could be wrong to.

Arent they kind of a knock off of the FMF cylinders,around the same time the T-rex came out with the power valve set up,but i could be wrong to.

Go look up pics of LA Sleeve cylinders and compare them to the ESR Cylinders... Same exact thing.