artrax tires

old put-put

Starting fluid and a torch should do it.. Works on diesel truck tires anyway. :shrugani:

Finally got them mounted, two ratchet straps lots of soapy water, but the final trick was the tire has to be centered inthe wheel perfectly and lots of grunting and squeezing all around the damn things. I hope these wear good, I don't want to do this very often, the price was right though 39 front 49 rear. alot better than maxis or itp!!

• 4 weeks later...

ok tried these tires out lowered my psi down to 3.5 on a non beadlock rims, before i even got out of first section of whoops tire blew off the rim. blew tire back on had to run them rock hard over 8psi in each tire felt like bricks bouncing around. not very impressed. what are people running for psi in these with out blowing off rims?

First off I would check the guy mounting the tires before PSI LOL. :rotflmao: Just kidding

ok tried these tires out lowered my psi down to 3.5 on a non beadlock rims, before i even got out of first section of whoops tire blew off the rim. blew tire back on had to run them rock hard over 8psi in each tire felt like bricks bouncing around. not very impressed. what are people running for psi in these with out blowing off rims?

I had bad luck with artrax tires on my dirt scooter. My back tire, the sidewall was about 3/4" taller on one side of the tire than the other. Wobbled bad.

I have gbc tires on my 400ex now though and no problems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you referring to a small 5-10 gallon tank that lets all the air out in like a few seconds? My buddie showed me one one WOW that thing worked!!!

You put it on the bead right? At least that is how this one worked

you have to be carful with the cheata tanks on a quad tire. they almost work to good. seen a guy at work blow one right over the back bead.

ours at work will send a basketball right out the back door of our 200ft shop from the front.

you have to be carful with the cheata tanks on a quad tire. they almost work to good. seen a guy at work blow one right over the back bead.

ours at work will send a basketball right out the back door of our 200ft shop from the front.

With my cheetah on smaller tires I will normally leave the valve core in and just use the cheetah with no air hose or anything. Blows the tire on and then you can air it up a little more after that.

For the 18 and 20 inch wide truck wheels even with two cheetahs that normally won't work. We've taken 2x4's and cut them wider than the wheel and propped the tire open and set them in the sun to help them open up then ether was a must still.

ive had a set of these tires for about 6 months now, they do seem smaller then they say they are and mine were concave even with lots of air. they wore out on the outer treds rather fast. i wont buy another set of those. they dont hook well either

I hate those tires they slide way too easy and are small as hell. A 20" is nowhere near as big as most 20s. I will never buy any of them again. I always use ether if I cant seat em. Spray it in the tire liberally and light , then kick the tire.