Use loctite for this?

I've actually never seen or heard of green loctite- thought it was red and blue

Joe

LockTight has a couple greens. One is a wicking forumula for parts that are already assembled. The other is a sleeve retainer wich is what the OP would want in this case. It is some tough stuff. I know a lot of guys put it on the splines of counter ballancers in 4 stroke builds.

LockTight has a couple greens. One is a wicking forumula for parts that are already assembled. The other is a sleeve retainer wich is what the OP would want in this case. It is some tough stuff. I know a lot of guys put it on the splines of counter ballancers in 4 stroke builds.

LOCTITE 609

Buy a new factory plug for $1 and tap it in. Ive never once used any kinda loctite on them. The snap rings on your shift fork rods should prevent the shift fork from ever making contact with the plugs if you have everything installed correctly.

haha I thought you were kidding about the green.

Buy a new factory plug for $1 and tap it in. Ive never once used any kinda loctite on them. The snap rings on your shift fork rods should prevent the shift fork from ever making contact with the plugs if you have everything installed correctly.

How do you multiquote around here?

Anyways thats what I did to fix it the first time. I agree until this motor I've never seen one drop. I have to try something different thistime lol