Whats everyones thoughts on the 2-1 setup?

I got a chance to go an another plug chop run. I ran it with 350's in it but I got a bog before the power band. So I dropped to 330's since I dind't have any 340's. I got a good amount of load and wot on the plugs. I finally have a nice brown ring on the plug.

I think I'm ready for some dyno time now if I can afford it before the May 30th trip.

• 2 weeks later...

I spent the day at Illinois Powersports. The results were impressive. My bog and flutter are gone. The transition into the powerband is way smoother. I ended up at with 58-59 rear wheel HP. 9500 rpm peak. 91mph on 18" tires. The most interesting thing to see was how much the air mixture screw made a difference through the whole rpm range. I learned alot today. I had 3 issues with my setup that I wasn't even aware of. Jay caught them right away and resolved every issue with some custom milling and ingenuity. My Banshee is finally ready for the guys ATV trip this weekend up to Florence WI. My home town. 250 miles of groomed pristine trails. There is a stock YFZ 450 and 450R, stock Raptor 660, stock banshee,  Modded DS650 and my modded Blaster. The Raptor couldn't keep up to my modded blaster on tight trails. So I know that the Raptor doesn't even come close the Banshee. I have already walked the DS650 in a drag. No one is passing me anymore!