V-Force 4 who already try it

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cupcakes and unicorns sell anythinv

fucking lol..... ive never seen a major gain with reeds....... maybe 1 hp ,just a way for every one to jump on the ban wagon and spend more money.....

" hay i got a built 350 with v-force reeds and i blew away most of the 4 mils at the dunes" i must be fast cuz the reeds.....lol

VF2's make better overall power. They also let a screw go from time to time causing serious engine damage. In comes the VF3. Modular, easy to replace parts, not quite the performance of a VF2. Now from what little I have seen here and after looking at one of the new VF4's on a buddy's dirt bike, it is pretty much the better performing VF2, yet in a modular package like the VF3. I haven't been talking to the couple guys dynoing them on banshee applications, but I have seen them perform on dirt bikes and I am gonna have to piss in every ones Cheerios and say they do work believe it or not. Their claim isn't over the VF3, it is over the stock cages with good reeds. The one I saw for a ktm 300 had improved tension pedals so that some how the things actually create more torque and yet more up top. Just the seat of pants difference was enough to impress me and I have had some decent motors under me. It did end up needing more fuel, and more fuel means more go!

Funny thing is, the guys bashing on the new 4's before they are even out probably have some type of V force product or will eventually have these or the set of threes I will be selling. It was getting hard to find good used 2's and I am glad they found a way to bring the better design back with out the fucking screws.

Tricked.....everything you just said is spot on correct.

V-2's make more power than 3's. (But if you do the reed stuffer mod on the 3's you can gain HP depending on the motor. My 10 mill gained 3 HP.)

But the 4's made even more power than the modded 3's. :headbang: (Yes I have the 4's in my bike as we speak and did the dyno testing.)

The 4-5 HP improvement claim will be over stock style reeds. But the 4's are right on par with the 2's as far as performance. The stronger the motor, the bigger improvement.

So instead of searching the globe for the last remaining 2's ......you can get the 4's with the new reed mounting system and stuffers that actually HELP performance and make great power without ever worrying about screws falling into your motor.

Also, as much as the 2's are known for great performance.....they are also known for short petal life. That should not be an issue with the new 4's.