V-Force 4 who already try it

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant say who. But i know someone who has a set and was contacted by MT to proto test the new design. I havent herd much about them though, and this is the first time im getting to see a photo of the new design but i was told they are adding the peddle stops to keep the reed from over opening. From the photo it.appears they have a final design already? Cool though cant wait till.my friend tells me if these are a flip or a flop.

I cant say who. But i know someone who has a set and was contacted by MT to proto test the new design. I havent herd much about them though, and this is the first time im getting to see a photo of the new design but i was told they are adding the peddle stops to keep the reed from over opening. From the photo it.appears they have a final design already? Cool though cant wait till.my friend tells me if these are a flip or a flop.

I'm guessing it was Windycityjohn400 that did the testing? Im just putting 2 and 2 together. He mentioned something ( in the shearer thread?) about testing a product that will be released in a few months to dealers,and you just mentioned someone you knew that was testing them. And didnt i read in your dyno thread that Windy helped you dyno tune your newly rebuilt Cheetah?

Maybe im just putting too many random facts and coincidences together??

...... not that it matters anyway. I hope thet work out even SOMEWHAT close to advertized...a couple more HP is cool with me. :headbang:

;) Yeah...but remember..... According to some people on here......."I'm nobody.'" :lol:

HP gain will depend on the amount of power your motor can make. Will you see 4-5 HP more from your 45 HP bolt on bike? Well probably not in the peak number. But making 2-3-4 more up the entire face of the curve is still more power. Unported bikes will see throttle response improve and lower RPM torque numbers go up for sure. Ported fully built bike should see improvements in everything.

The young guys over there have finally convinced the owner to start catering to the fully built bikes. (As they say...there aren't any more "Stock" Banshee's out there.) LOL.

I'll tell you this much. You all better get good at tuning pilots. Cause your going to need more fuel on the bottom end to feed them. Front side curve (low to mid torque/HP) is much stronger.

But...................I'm just guessing. ;)

Junk, funny how people fall for marketing like that. Big flashy pictures and outrages claims. I believe everything on tv and the Easter bunny as well.

Dirt wheels and other mags will talk them up with a 2 page spreads with flashy Pictures with cupcakes an unicorns on them because MT will give them as much cash as the ask for. People will be WHOA these are great cause they say so....true gtfoslap.gif

Carry on.

Junk, funny how people fall for marketing like that. Big flashy pictures and outrages claims. I believe everything on tv and the Easter bunny as well.

Dirt wheels and other mags will talk them up with a 2 page spreads with flashy Pictures with cupcakes an unicorns on them because MT will give them as much cash as the ask for. People will be WHOA these are great cause they say so....true gtfoslap.gif

Carry on.

Did you just post without reading what others said? (There is some inside info if you just look for it.)

For the record....don't place an order with this online parts provider. (They are Trinity.) Buy from your favorite site sponsor or usual online provider when they are finally released.

You 250R reed guys are going to have a bit of a wait...........