Shearer or sniper pipes

J-MADD I have a few question for you? Please correct me if I'm wrong. Dident your 10 mill cub run like in the 3.70's at Planetsand a few years ago?

If the pass in this question was against my old bike with Frank riding it...or that event (Gilbert 2008) those times are not legit.

No offense Jerid...

But I saw the slips...I had slips for 4.76 and 4.77...they were wrong. Beam gaurds were off and it showed.

J...if Brad is talking about another event, date and time, I apologize. I just remember you sending me the slip via email or PS...and told me Frank knocked you out. :)

If the pass in this question was against my old bike with Frank riding it...or that event (Gilbert 2008) those times are not legit.

No offense Jerid...

But I saw the slips...I had slips for 4.76 and 4.77...they were wrong. Beam gaurds were off and it showed.

J...if Brad is talking about another event, date and time, I apologize. I just remember you sending me the slip via email or PS...and told me Frank knocked you out. :)

Times may not have been legit but we where still first one to the finish line....all that counts

Btw shearer.

-_- Edited by WINDYCITYJOHN400

Anyone see this post yet?

http://forums.atvdragracers.com/topic/12631-392cc-cub/

105hp on a stock stroke 392 on alky.

yea I have seen it .. you know the FUNNY thing is EVERY DYNO CHART we see coming from a MATT SHEARER built motor KICKS ASS.. would be nice to see one impressive one from a passion built sniper setup

yea I have seen it .. you know the FUNNY thing is EVERY DYNO CHART we see coming from a MATT SHEARER built motor KICKS ASS.. would be nice to see one impressive one from a passion built sniper setup

Two things..yes, Shearer always puts out fast bikes that perform. You won't find anyone disagreeing with you on any of these threads.

Two...if he had a bad dyno run, do you think he'd post it? Uh no.

No one here says he doesn't make a pipe that performs....I've ran them and they do.

There are other players. And then there's us quality and fit cheerleaders...but to quote "we're nobodies"...

Mat is EXACTLY the kind of person that does it on a dyno first, and then goes and proves it on the hill or at the track.

Two parts to the equation.

Not just the first part. Those are good runs...period.

He has proven he knows how to get the number AND set the bike up to run in the real world.

But what do I know...? I'm a nobody..

Two things..yes, Shearer always puts out fast bikes that perform. You won't find anyone disagreeing with you on any of these threads.

Two...if he had a bad dyno run, do you think he'd post it? Uh no.

No one here says he doesn't make a pipe that performs....I've ran them and they do.

There are other players. And then there's us quality and fit cheerleaders...but to quote "we're nobodies"...

Mat is EXACTLY the kind of person that does it on a dyno first, and then goes and proves it on the hill or at the track.

Two parts to the equation.

Not just the first part. Those are good runs...period.

He has proven he knows how to get the number AND set the bike up to run in the real world.

But what do I know...? I'm a nobody..

that is what I'm saying his customers get a product that works PERIOD... not computer layed out porting and what not , no BS hype with all kinds of big words talking over everyones head .. just a motor you can go out and KICK ASS with :)

I'm sure he has plenty of bad dyno #'s but that is what a dyno is for to test and figure out what works!!!!

I bet when mailman made 99hp on the dm he wanted to kill himself and a few other people??

LM...

When I purchase and use a product, I look for three things.

1. Performance, enough said.

2. Quality, this follows fit, function, reliability, looks, etc.

3. Customer Service. Enough Said.

1. Shearer has number 1 covered, without a doubt.

2., for me, from my own personal experience...is lacking at best.

3. 50/50. I feel I got shafted on my deal. We both agreed we could've handled it better. Others "love" his customer service...still others have a lot of issues with #2...

You will never, ever find a post debating #1. There are other quality products out there. But SCP has the biggest target because they are still #1 at #1.

I don't think this pipe bashing, builder bashing, etc., gets anywhere. You can argue if it sells products or just generates views. Yet to be seen or proved.

But when personal opinions come into play, valid or not, combined with cheer-leading...at best it's entertainment...if anything.