Shearer or sniper pipes

trick racing, really, i mean really. come on dude.

What's your point? I can not read your mind. Anyone that has built turbocharged engines, knows the less the exhaust gas expands, the higher the velocity and the turbo becomes more efficient. If the Shearer pipe is fatter with more volume, it will not be as good as the Dynoport when turning a turbo, it will be less efficient and make less horsepower.

What's your point? I can not read your mind. Anyone that has built turbocharged engines, knows the less the exhaust gas expands, the higher the velocity and the turbo becomes more efficient. If the Shearer pipe is fatter with more volume, it will not be as good as the Dynoport when turning a turbo, it will be less efficient and make less horsepower.

Then why even run an expansion chamber?

:unsure: Ummmmmmmm.......What the fuck are you talking about turbo charged motors for? Does Sniper offer a better turbo pipe than Shearer now? Your getting to the point where your working so hard at flexing your knowledge, that your spewing about everything you know or have heard. :blink:

I have a 535 cheetah and was wondering if anyone has used the sniper pipes from passion racing. I like my Shearers but have been wondering about the sniper pipes. Any input would be great.

Here, remember this guys original question? He's got a 535 and was looking for Sniper feedback. Mailman posted some 554 Sniper runs. (Pretty close to s 535 in size)

Tyler was just telling us about his @ 130 HP DM.........Till you decided to share your personal thoughts on turbo bike design. What kind of bike do you have again?

:unsure: Ummmmmmmm.......What the fuck are you talking about turbo charged motors for? Does Sniper offer a better turbo pipe than Shearer now? Your getting to the point where your working so hard at flexing your knowledge, that your spewing about everything you know or have heard. :blink:

Here, remember this guys original question? He's got a 535 and was looking for Sniper feedback. Mailman posted some 554 Sniper runs. (Pretty close to s 535 in size)

Tyler was just telling us about his @ 130 HP DM.........Till you decided to share your personal thoughts on turbo bike design. What kind of bike do you have again?

Everyone knows, you asked for a free set of Sniper pipes, got turned down. So now all you can do is spew out distorted second hand information.

You said if they are good, I will promote them. Oh, but I already have dyno sheets from 4 builders that say there junk. What a crock!

Everyone knows, you asked for a free set of Sniper pipes, got turned down. So now all you can do is spew out distorted second hand information.

You said if they are good, I will promote them. Oh, but I already have dyno sheets from 4 builders that say there junk. What a crock!

:notworthy:

FTW

He was turned down cause passion and sniper knows that probably won't perform and that windycityjohn will be on here and tell us all the truth..!!!

Dammit this crap has went on long enough.

Here is a dyno chart of Sniper "built for my Passion 10 mil Cub's specs" vs Shearers. There are three runs. One with the Snipers "as is", and another where we inserted a pipe in the stinger to make it longer, and a run with SB Shearers. THese are all OOFs. There's not really much difference. These are in the same day at the same dyno.

utf-8BZHlubyBzbmlwZXIgc2hlYXJlci5qcGc.jpg

Dammit this crap has went on long enough.

Here is a dyno chart of Sniper "built for my Passion 10 mil Cub's specs" vs Shearers. There are three runs. One with the Snipers "as is", and another where we inserted a pipe in the stinger to make it longer, and a run with SB Shearers. THese are all OOFs. There's not really much difference. These are in the same day at the same dyno.

utf-8BZHlubyBzbmlwZXIgc2hlYXJlci5qcGc.jpg

look at the dyno curve in this link its only a 4mil cub but makes more power and a better curve imo

http://forums.atvdragracers.com/topic/11153-gas-4mm-cub-set-up/