Shearer or sniper pipes

Sniper pipes are the only ones in the world that can say "They make 10 more horsepower and 10 less horsepower than Shearer"

Come on Windy, you wouldn't say the Snipers may be a little bit competitive with Shearer?

Nope I think I'd say what you said above. :clap: ^^^^^^^^^^^^ Classic. :notworthy:

Funny......ever since these dyno sheets posted.........I'm not hearing anything from the "Fit and Finish" cheerleaders.

Nope I think I'd say what you said above. :clap: ^^^^^^^^^^^^ Classic. :notworthy:

Funny......ever since these dyno sheets posted.........I'm not hearing anything from the "Fit and Finish" cheerleaders.

I like how you have "Matt Shearer" as part of your interests. That's hilarious

I like how you have "Matt Shearer" as part of your interests. That's hilarious

Guess I should switch that to Shearer Pipes right? :jesterlaugh:

wtf is your point? 127-130 on a 4 dm will smash a 10 cub making 123-124 on alky just due to tq and total power curve. you seem to be making random idiotic post in this thread. i asked a simple question WHAT....... KIND.......OF....... GAS? 116 octane 113hp would be low numbers in my opinion. also the man just said the carbs was what made in a inefficient motor not the bore/cylinder. 113 is a low number no matter how you slice it. i will go ahead and assume ppl dont build dm's and put them on pump gas or 100ll. i would also assume 110-116 octane and 113 is a low number.

Not in every case Phelps, I know of 2 cubs ....one is a 4 ,and the other a 10 ,that both outrun 4m DM's on alky, and the 10 is on gas.

Dont assume anything, some people would run them on goat piss if they thought they could get away with it.

I don't give a fuck which pipe makes what power, Shearer's still fit like shit and there is no reason for it.

He's like the captain of the football team fucking all the cheerleaders..

I have never in my life seen so many grown men fawning over another guy. It's fucking weird.

Fit and finish on a shearer is total garbage, along with his customer service... I dont recall that being related to any current topics being discussed.. and its not being doubted... I will never put another shearer on any of my builds and I have 3 going this winter. I'll gladly leave HP on the table to deal with someone that cares about the customer after the sale. Dont try to tell me about your past experiences and everything you've heard or seen. Like I said in your other post. Not everyone has the same experiences as you. When you get told "I've already lost too much on these pipes, I can't do nothing" call me and tell me you'll do business with that person again. At least Trinity sent you a new motor...

Now you've heard from one of the "fit and finish" cheerleaders

maybe cause you can`t argue with a retard? there is some interesting info, if you sort threw the the retard chatter. carry on.

The testing I do proves what parts are capable of. If you were at the HQ ride and had met me you would have had a chance to see the prototype part that's about to be released from a major Banshee parts supplier. Most of us are running one of their previous models right now. (Dealers will be told in August that it's coming.)

But you don't know me........so I'm nobody in your eyes.

So dealers get the info in August? How bout us, what is the scoop on the VF4? Sorry, nick kinda led on in another thread and I only assumed it was you, now this confirms it. Get us another thread. You know so people have one more thing to bitch about. "At the track!", "No, on the dyno!"

Seriously, I gotta know before I start hunting down used VF2 cages.

So dealers get the info in August? How bout us, what is the scoop on the VF4? Sorry, nick kinda led on in another thread and I only assumed it was you, now this confirms it. Get us another thread. You know so people have one more thing to bitch about. "At the track!", "No, on the dyno!"

Seriously, I gotta know before I start hunting down used VF2 cages.

Ask Dajogejr.......after all....I'm nobody. He has his finger on the pulse of the sport and hangs with all the fast "racers". :yank: He should know all about it.

Go to the other post and look at the pics. (I'll give you a hint....they look like very close to the 2's with the mounting system of the 3's.) So no more screws in your motor. Plus the stuffers work! Plus they have the top performing reed petal material that they have ever had.

I found it I think,the dyno run files are run 1 to run 7, there could not have been any tuning, jet change or timing change after the first 3 pulls? Others have said Snipers need more fuel on gas than most other pipes, if anyone else has tuned in Snipers on gas, can you add to this if it's true?

snipervssheareratvdyno.png

I have tuned in my snipers using 100LL. I went from a 142 main to a 148. Coming from CPIs of course.

Fit and finish on a shearer is total garbage, along with his customer service ... I dont recall that being related to any current topics being discussed.. and its not being doubted... I will never put another shearer on any of my builds and I have 3 going this winter. I'll gladly leave HP on the table to deal with someone that cares about the customer after the sale. Dont try to tell me about your past experiences and everything you've heard or seen. Like I said in your other post. Not everyone has the same experiences as you. When you get told "I've already lost too much on these pipes, I can't do nothing" call me and tell me you'll do business with that person again. At least Trinity sent you a new motor...

Now you've heard from one of the "fit and finish" cheerleaders

Is it just me or has the quality of shearer pipes only gone down in the last few years. I've owned 3 sets and they only got worse in fitment.