okie trash hq scammer. READ THIS

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad he has to be pinned down like this to get it straightened out. This isn't the first time I've seen this happen with him but most of the time it does get worked out with him.

I've seen him sell a lot but this does happen from time to time. Glad you got the tracking number from him. Have you tracked it yet and if you have is it right? Good luck.

Update, no carbs yet. Tracking number says " Customer not available or business closed" one week has passed since tracking number sent. What the fuck!!!! Think I've waited long enough to get concerned yet? Maybe I've "jumped the gun".

imo u have not jumped the gun.....this is crap....is you get a message like that on the tracking # it is a false ## or someone is playing games.

He just replied to the message. He said there was a problem with the shipping address. Sent me another tracking number at 8:40 pm. 3 minutes after I sent the message. I call bull fucking shit!!!!! I just sent him a reply stating this was the third one and he's full of shit. His reply," I sent you another tracking number" If it smells like shit, its a turd.

He just replied to the message. He said there was a problem with the shipping address. Sent me another tracking number at 8:40 pm. 3 minutes after I sent the message. I call bull fucking shit!!!!! I just sent him a reply stating this was the third one and he's full of shit. His reply," I sent you another tracking number" If it smells like shit, its a turd.

Post up all his info.