03 predator 90 won't start

So I've got a 03 predator 90 that won't start. It ran fine then the next time I went to start it it wouldn't start and started leading gas out of the carb. I thought needle and seat was bad so I replaced that and cleaned the carb. I put everything back together and it still won't start. Turns over fine. New spark plug, carb rebuilt, good compression. Then it started leaking gas again so I cleaned the carb once again thinking I missed something. Tried starting it and still nothing. Any suggestions. I'm not new to this but I think I am over looking something

Thanks

If it is leaking fuel it has a needle or seat prob which it sounds like you have addressed, next would be to set the float level where the float would be lower which will put a little more pressure on the needle. I have built the 50/70/90 cc 2 stroke quads for years and I hate those stock carbs. I pull em off and put a keihin or oko on em.