chinese parts suck

Do good honest hard work, be intelligent, be on-time, and dont fuck your employer over and they will pay you well and keep you around. I hate unions and think they are a thing of the past. Do away with them. I work hard and have full benefits, company truck, and i am paid very well for what i do. I love my employer and often-times do work for free for them on my own time. No unions here. My bosses hate unions as much as i do, and we all believe how hard you work determines how far you get with the company.

We try and bid jobs with non-union workers, and 9 times out of 10 the union boys fuck over our company for hours and wages so bad it puts the job into the hole. Unions are the worst thing ever created and are only contributing to the down-fall of this country. Supporting the lazy worthless fucks and barely working 10 hard hours of work while charging the company 40hrs per lazy fuck at absolutely outrageous wages for their sub-par quality of work that any retard could do.

Anti-union and proud!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive worked both. Union and Non Union. Biggest problem I had was that my union dues were going to pay arbitrators to handle grievance's that would keep the shitbags from being fired. BA would roll up in a caddi. Every contract we would lose more and more. Lost my pension because I wasnt vested when they took that away. So I became a manager and haven't looked back since. More money, but now I have no union to back me up if I lose my job. And to Jared's point, I do my job well, dont fuck the company and I get raises every year for my hard work.

LOL, EVERYTHING is made overseas... Almost NOTHING originates from the US. Even though shit is assembled here, 9x's out of 10 the raw materials came from overseas...

Deal with it...

No shit. As if this shit started yesterday or something.

Crazy how that works, isn't it?

Wait.. So you're saying if I work hard and don't slack off, I MIGHT get paid for it? Well I'll be dipped in dog shit!!

I agree with pretty much everything said in this thread.

The people complaining about this shit are the ones to blame. They want shit for fucking free and then gripe when half assed parts break.

It starts and ends with the consumer.

The majority of consumers demand inexpensive product. You are not going to manufacture inexpensive product with what unions and employees demand of manufacturers. Unions will forever be the demise of industry in the US until something is done about them. (For the record, I have belonged to two unions in my day, and my father has been a member of the IBEW for the last 30+ years. Unions fucking suck as a consumer. Sure, sometimes they work in your favor as an employee, but in my experience they've done nothing but feed their own hungry fucking mouths, and shovel cash into their deep pockets at the expense of employees and employers.

But making a blanket statement such as "all product from overseas is junk" is probably one of the stupidest, and most ignorant things I've ever heard in my entire life. Let's face it, you get what you pay for. If you want to have a product manufactured in China to YOUR specifications, with materials that YOU demand, that's what will get done. Consumers don't care about that shit until they're not getting a $500 part for $100 that fails to perform like that $500 part. No shit Sherlock. Americans are lazy asses. We all know it, but not very many of us will admit it. The chinese/taiwanese/japanese etc will work for pennies on the dollar for what American employees NEED to survive here. Our whole system is fucked beyond belief. It costs more to live, so we charge more for product, which in-turn, you need to make more to pay for said product that costs more. Prices continue to skyrocket, and in order for manufacturers to stay in business, they must sell a more inexpensive product. ie, have shit made in China/Taiwan/Japan. It's the American way. The fact is, American made products are not ALWAYS superior to foreign products. I know some pretty fuckin' lazy people who work in the manufacturing industry. I'm pretty sure I'd trust a 12 year old kid who actually WANTS to work, than some sweaty overweight 35 year old who is getting paid $30 bucks an hour to milk a clock and slap a fender on a Ford. At least that 12 year old kid knows that if he fucks up, his job is on the line. American Unions have the manufacturers scared. MFR's are scared to fire anyone for their shit performance, due to the fear of these big bad asshole unions coming after them for wrongful termination.

/rant I'm going to bed.

Buy Chinese. Support the Chinese economy. Soon, it'll be OUR economy. There's not turning back now.

totally true!! I can't be more agree with you.

Do good honest hard work, be intelligent, be on-time, and dont fuck your employer over and they will pay you well and keep you around. I hate unions and think they are a thing of the past. Do away with them. I work hard and have full benefits, company truck, and i am paid very well for what i do. I love my employer and often-times do work for free for them on my own time. No unions here. My bosses hate unions as much as i do, and we all believe how hard you work determines how far you get with the company.

We try and bid jobs with non-union workers, and 9 times out of 10 the union boys fuck over our company for hours and wages so bad it puts the job into the hole. Unions are the worst thing ever created and are only contributing to the down-fall of this country. Supporting the lazy worthless fucks and barely working 10 hard hours of work while charging the company 40hrs per lazy fuck at absolutely outrageous wages for their sub-par quality of work that any retard could do.

Anti-union and proud!

+1

Crazy how that works, isn't it?

It definitely is, However there are a lot of people who do all of the above and still get shit on. I am not saying the union is the answer because my mom is a bus driver who pays a union to represent her and fellow employees, yet that same union did nothing when talks of privatizing their district. It is just one of those win lose situations where something needs to be done, yet the unions go so far that they fuck the people that they represent.

I worked quite a bit for non union shops prior to being in the military. I also got out for a couple of years and worked non union.

The government employee is the worst. If you get a good one it's usually because it's their first year or work. After 1 year they can't be fired. It takes so much to get them fired that as long as they are at work they will get paid.

I had a woman fuck me over 3 weeks ago because she lost my movement paperwork. In the end her Bo's said to me that she was sorry. It doesn't happen often and the 8th of June would be my next date for movement. In turn I was pissed off I called the main hub and the white guy there was more than happy to help me out. He even looked up my account saw the notes they were leaving on it, member didn't turn in paperwork, added notes of his own. Then he forwarded it to his boss and sent the trouble call ticket back to the folks in Norfolk and I received a call say that they thought this was over and yet had done everything to help me out.

So ya, I believe that if you don't have a fear of losing your job your work ethics suck.

Adam

yeah but that shit sucks to think about. The US used to be a badass at building anything we wanted. We supplied the world with decent things and now we get crappy shit made by a 12 year old in china. WTF?

TON!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

World was much better place when Soviet Union existed,America had someone to compete with and patriotic spirit was on the first place now is different time and the money is on the first place

It definitely is, However there are a lot of people who do all of the above and still get shit on. I am not saying the union is the answer because my mom is a bus driver who pays a union to represent her and fellow employees, yet that same union did nothing when talks of privatizing their district. It is just one of those win lose situations where something needs to be done, yet the unions go so far that they fuck the people that they represent.

If you do everything and get shit on.. then get a different job.

Taiwan products is far more superior to Chinese products...

Taiwan = Republic of China... But for years Taiwan has delivered products that has proved they are worth it...

There are companies in Taiwan with excellent quality control and standard... There is nothing wrong with a product which are designs and build for a specific purpose, never mind where its build... I have to agree, the guys complaining about the junk they bought which has failed in their motors are to blame... I try and fit top quality parts in my motors... People want to fit cheap stuff should expect less, they should also not complain when some of these parts doesn't even last half the time then proven parts or fail and destroys a $$$$ motor...

The funny thing is, is that there are almost all products that you buy day to day that are 100% american. They just usually aren't the name brand products. Next time you go to the grocery store, look around... ziploc brand bags are foreign, but there are usually 2 or 3 generic bags that are American. 2 or 3 generic light bulbs... American, 2 or 3 generic cling wraps... american.

So there are cheaper products that you can purchase and still be supporting... American

I usually throw them away at work when I have to disassemble one, then replace with a new one!! You owe me a few beers by now!!!!

Lol. I could send you some Victaulic gloves or something?? LOL. Why do you toss them when you take them apart? Are the gaskets shot?? We only pour the iron where Iam at. I know nothing about the rubber besides hitting them up with Vic lube.

The funny thing is, is that there are almost all products that you buy day to day that are 100% american. They just usually aren't the name brand products. Next time you go to the grocery store, look around... ziploc brand bags are foreign, but there are usually 2 or 3 generic bags that are American. 2 or 3 generic light bulbs... American, 2 or 3 generic cling wraps... american.

So there are cheaper products that you can purchase and still be supporting... American

Taiwan products is far more superior to Chinese products...

Taiwan = Republic of China... But for years Taiwan has delivered products that has proved they are worth it...

There are companies in Taiwan with excellent quality control and standard... There is nothing wrong with a product which are designs and build for a specific purpose, never mind where its build... I have to agree, the guys complaining about the junk they bought which has failed in their motors are to blame... I try and fit top quality parts in my motors... People want to fit cheap stuff should expect less, they should also not complain when some of these parts doesn't even last half the time then proven parts or fail and destroys a $$$$ motor...

these are basically my points exactingly. i haven't check'd on this thread in a while. i also do the look at product source as well when i shop. what really gets me the most is the better quality parts that are available that WE use as banshee owners are about the SAME price if not a tad less at times or possibly a tad more. not even enough to make a real difference. but they dont even get mentioned.. ??

i'd feel really sorry for anyone trying to "hop up" a Chinese built atv instead of a JAPANESE or AUSTRIAN built atv.... i NEVER once said i'd rather ride an american built atv. OR purchase merricahan or unions suck cock or americans are getting the shaft. to me polaris sucks cock. just look at the RZR and i mean quality of build. not what its built for. and thats an american atv. with an "imported" motor.... i think they are made out of paper plates and string.

if you buy junk ass shit dont come on here and complain after it gets broken after a few rides if it even lasts that long.. if you have a product fail thats great to let us know!!!! but trying to put the blame on someone else is just getting old. i'd say most of the time if it is not installer error, or user error its just plain and simply a shit ass part.. please just demand a better product when you buy and please stop wasting your hard earned union/non union earned money on this shit.